• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sam Adams Black Lager

Peekay

Usually not a fan of Sam Adams, but this black lager is a damn fine beer. Reminds me of 1554, which if ya'll haven't had is Nectar if the Gods. Only prob with SA black lager is that it only comes in mix packs, oh well.

It comes in six packs here in PA.

You can order it from here or here if you want it.

Peekay said:
Only prob with SA black lager is that it only comes in mix packs, oh well.
[snapback]179567[/snapback]​

Do you mean the New Belgium 1554? Yeah, that's very high on my list of all time favorites. I'll have to keep an eye out for this new SA.

Yeah NB 1554 is the best, New Belgium has to be my favorite beer co. in the world. Unforunately it is not really worth shipping SA Black Lager since I can get 1554 cheaper.

But if you do get a chance to get SA black lager give it a shot

we have the SA black label in 6 and 12 packs...but thats beside the point

i thought this was a great beer. i liked the hefeweizen also.
a different type of taste, but really good as well.

I just tried Sam's for the first time at my poker game on Sat night. Had a great Fuente with it also that I hadn't tried before. Forgive me for not know ing the name . .still have the ring though . .I found Sam's to be a slightly cheaper, but acceptable substitute to Fat Tire, which I love. Ofcourse, nothing can replace FT, but it will do as a sub.

I enjoy the mixer six packs. I endure the regular Ale (which isn't so bad, really) for the hefeweizen and the Blcak lager.