• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sam Adams Extreme Beers... Utopias, Chocolate Bock

nicktressler

" I ain't here for a long time. I'm here for a goo
Sam Adams has always been one of my favorite brewerys and now they have taken over the local brewery that used to make rolling rock in Latrobe. I am looking to get my hands on some of the beers they call extreme beers. ie. Triple Bock, chocolate bock, Utopias. If anyone knows where I can get these let me know. I am in PA and state laws are really anal about ordering alcohol products online. Thanks in Advance.

Nick

Last time I looked for a bottle of Utopia it was $250, I told them to go F%ck off, but I believe it is coming out again this year.. I think typically it is around $100.

I will keep my eyes out.

Get the last version of Utopia here You might have to contact a New Jersey brother to do the shipping.

Last time I looked for a bottle of Utopia it was $250, I told them to go F%ck off, but I believe it is coming out again this year.. I think typically it is around $100.

I will keep my eyes out.

anyone from NJ willing to help me out???

Nick, did you even look at the site? They will ship directly to you although I'd say you should buy more then one bottle (2 of anything else) to make it worth while.

Nick, did you even look at the site? They will ship directly to you although I'd say you should buy more then one bottle (2 of anything else) to make it worth while.

I didn't look too far into it as you posted I might have to get a NJ brother to help out.

Nick you have good taste. The Triple Bock is the only one of these that I have sampled and it was a chore getting it as it was only brewed in the mid 90's. If you can find it be sure you have a few friends around to share it with because a few ounces will do. It is quite the experience and unlike any beer I have ever had.

the search is back on. I called the company in the link you posted AVB and they have been out for a while they said. Any other help with info would be appreciated.

Jim Koch the founder of Sam Adams was on a local morning show here in town today and announced that they will be unveiling the 2007 Utopias at the Food and Wine Classic in Aspen this weekend. He said he expects it to hit the shelves in late August. He also mentioned that they will be brewing the Chocolate Bock again late this year with an expected Valentines release. :thumbs:

Utopia here and they show 2 in stock. Problem is they don't ship.

Triple Bock is here. They say they won't ship liquor only wine. Don't know what they'll do about beer, you'll have to call and ask or get somebody to pick it up for you.

Utopia here and they show 2 in stock. Problem is they don't ship.

Some of our NE/CT brothers might be able to assist with that one.
Spoke to the shop this afternoon and they said they no longer have them in stock. Apparently they have an issue that keeps them from updating the website. AVB, if you come across it anywhere else please let me know. :thumbs:

Those were my best shots, you're on your own now.

Those were my best shots, you're on your own now.
Fair enough. I have found it a few places but not for less then $250. I have a feeling that getting a bottle of the 2007 edition once it comes out will be my best chance to get it for half that.

Update: My beer guy expects to get a fair amount (more then 1 case) of the 2007 Utopias late this summer. He has agreed to hold a couple for me, but if anyone is interested I can put together a group buy. I will keep you posted as we get closer to the release in August. Shoot me a PM if you would like to be on the list.

Also, I may have a line on several bottles of the 2005 Chocolate Bock and the 1995 Triple Bock if anyone is still looking for those.

Update: My beer guy expects to get a fair amount (more then 1 case) of the 2007 Utopias late this summer. He has agreed to hold a couple for me, but if anyone is interested I can put together a group buy. I will keep you posted as we get closer to the release in August. Shoot me a PM if you would like to be on the list.

Also, I may have a line on several bottles of the 2005 Chocolate Bock and the 1995 Triple Bock if anyone is still looking for those.

Hey Jonas,
Any idea on what the price might be?
Thanks bro!

:thumbs:

Hey Jonas,
Thanks bro!

David - The price on the Utopias will be somewhere around $125-$140 a bottle.

Hey Jonas,
Thanks bro!

David - The price on the Utopias will be somewhere around $125-$140 a bottle.

Whats the word ???? Are ya slackin' ?