• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock

Tony Bones said:
Sadly, this beer definitely didn't come close to being worth $18 per bottle. It was really quite one dimensional and weak. Almost watered down, IMHO.
welp, I'm gonna have to disagree with ya -- I cracked open another bottle or two the other night -- and it was wonderful again. Nice mellow subtle flavors -- I thought it was complex without being overbearing. Yummmmay! :D

moki said:
Tony Bones said:
Sadly, this beer definitely didn't come close to being worth $18 per bottle. It was really quite one dimensional and weak. Almost watered down, IMHO.
welp, I'm gonna have to disagree with ya -- I cracked open another bottle or two the other night -- and it was wonderful again. Nice mellow subtle flavors -- I thought it was complex without being overbearing. Yummmmay! :D
Difference in palates, I suppose. I'll drink the second bottle tonight and hope for the best. Think I'll pare it w/ a PAM.

wow

I just picked up a bottle of this stuff tonight (it's almopst empty) and was going to start a thread.

Then I found this one.

It's delicious.

Worth it.

Very light chocolate flavor, most other beers that advertise "chocolate" in the name (liek Brooklyn Chocolate Stout) are talking about a a type of barley or hops. This stuff is actually aged on chocolate nubs, and it happens to mix very well flavor-wise.