• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Antonio cigar shops

scthornton

Does anyone have any they'd recommend? How about some
restaurants for Texas chili?

TIA.

Finck's is awe-inspiring---an entire house turned into a humidor, with a small smoking lounge in the middle of it all. Friendly crowd, GREAT prices. The Humidor, down by the Alamo and Riverwalk mall, has an Opus account, and there's a cigar lounge down there somewhere, I believe. On the outer loop, CIGAR used to be a Blockbusters, so you can imagine the size of the place . . . nice walkin, but most of it is the nicest lounge I've ever seen; tons of deep overstuffed leather chairs, multiple big screens, a pool table. Owners rawk, too.

Chili, you're on your own. I always go to my favorite pho place when I'm up there.

~Boar

How long are you going to be visiting? What side of town are you staying in? There is a cigar bar up I-10 West called Chango's.
It's actually in Leon Springs, out past Six Flags. They have a humidor inside to the back of the bar and usually have live music
on the weekends. It's a pretty cool hangout for the 25 - 45 year old crowd. Expect to see some cougars out in those parts. ;)

Great thread for me! I'm going to be there next week for Christmas.