• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Cristiobals

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
I've never seen anyone mention this brand in a pass or that they've ever smoked one.

I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with this brand. I think it's a relatively new Havana label.

Bueller..... Bueller.....anyone? (In my Ben Stein voice :D )

I recently got one from a trade on CW. Haven't had a chance to smoke it yet. Smells good though. I'll let you know if/when I give it a go.

Bill,
I've smoked a box and a half or so of the El Principes, the tres petites. They are bit more full-bodied than the other sizes, though I have only limited experience with the others. This year was the 5th anniversary of the San Cristobal line being launced, thus the theme of this years Habanos Festivale. Recent reports on the La Punta, the belicoso, have been favorable. Knowing your penchant for RAGs, these might be a good choice for you to sample. I'll check to see if I have any. I don't beleive I do, as I recall smoking the last of the El Principes last fall before our herf, but will check and let you know.

oooooooo, the TPC's sound great.

I (uh I mean "someone" as it certainlly would not be me seeing how it would be illegal for me to buy Cuban cigars :D ) seem to have bought out all of the RASCC's that were availble so I need a new TPC to fill the void.

Yes Matt, being a RAG fan, the RASCC's have become my favorite TPC so far. Those El Principes look and sound pretty good and appear to be able to be had for a pretty good price uh that is uh, if someone (no, not me :D ) were interested in buying some.

Had a chance to cop a puff off one of the SanC belis, a very nice flavor, yes indeedy. Since I did not smoke the cigar in total, I couldn't comment further, but I certainly added it to my list of "Yeah, would certainly pay the price for those"

The La Puntas Rock...We did these last month in the IGBC III group buy!!!

Have smoked a few of the smaller ones also and they were mello but tastey!!

Personally, I haven't been overly impressed with this line. The El Morro's I have had were pretty straightforward. Smoked the El Principe(?) a while back and it was non-descript to me.

I'm such a tough SOB to please....LOL!

Have one in the Bat's and my pass right now. El Principe, I believe. Nice smoke. A little on the mild side, but well made w/ a nice, dark wrapper.

I smoked a La Punta recently, wrote a review here

Pretty damn good cigar! :thumbs: