• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Diego CP Crew HERF!

Ronnn.jpg

!!! NICE JOB ON THAT !!!

Question.... How do I add this as my CP pic? Anybody...

!!! NICE JOB ON THAT !!!

Question.... How do I add this as my CP pic? Anybody...

Right click the phot and "Save As" to a folder you remember. Go to your CP handle on the upper right corner, click the menu to show "My Profile," then when it loads click on "Edit My Profile" in the right hand corner. Then, when the page loads look on the left hand side where it says, "Change Avatar," click on it, and a page should load where you can upload this picture as your avatar, or CP pic!

2 weeks, for those of you who missed this the first time!

Andy, how are things looking on your end? What do you have in store for us?

2 weeks, for those of you who missed this the first time!

Andy, how are things looking on your end? What do you have in store for us?

Gene and I will be there. Gene is flying in to San Diego that morning. Look forward to seeing you all.

Dang KiltLad, you do resemble Hell Boy. That's pretty cool. I'll bet you can book some kid parties and scare the beejeezus outta them. lol

Just realized I am going to be in San Diego with my dad during this. I'll be in real estate conferences but if this is going on when we are free I am going to try and make it!

Just realized I am going to be in San Diego with my dad during this. I'll be in real estate conferences but if this is going on when we are free I am going to try and make it!

:0 :0 :0 :0

Ben might grace us with his presence, holy crap! That's almost as good as a fight to the death between Norris and Bauer! Ben, I really really hope you can swing it man...

Me too bro, I'll have to see how far away of a drive it is as well. I think we are pretty far south at the Grand something Hyatt. I'll get some more info and post back.

Dude! I'm two hours away and I'm going for sure (as long as Im not in NYC or Hotlanta for work...) That's what you do in LA....you drive. Or sit in traffic wishing you were driving.

COME ON.....its only an hour. ;)

-Billy

Looks like I'm there! I have that day off, but I may have to cut out early since I have to work at the crack of dawn the next day.

Holy cow boys this is going to be a great turnout.
We are going to give the East coast quad state herf crew a run for their money!
I can't wait.