• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Diego in June

I'm down for a herf. I know it's an expensive joint but Captain Hunt's in Sea Port village would be a fun place to get together. I dont know if tehre is seating enough for more than like 5 or 6 people though.

Any other ideas?

I'm down for a herf. I know it's an expensive joint but Captain Hunt's in Sea Port village would be a fun place to get together. I dont know if tehre is seating enough for more than like 5 or 6 people though.

Any other ideas?

Being in SD area often for business...the only place I will go to smoke is Liberty Tobacco. Although it is all the way up in Claremont Mesa...best cigar prices in So Cal. Very large in-door and out-door HERFing areas. Just a thought.

-Fetter

Any other ideas?

Being in SD area often for business...the only place I will go to smoke is Liberty Tobacco. Although it is all the way up in Claremont Mesa...best cigar prices in So Cal. Very large in-door and out-door HERFing areas. Just a thought.

-Fetter

I've seen pics of the place. Looks pretty cool. I'm up north of the city a ways so I'm goign to have to check it out when I get home for summer. :thumbs:

:thumbs: Wow this could be a great get together! I am still trying to nail down my schedule but Tues and Wed is looking like the best time. Do those days sound good? We can narrow the rest down next. :laugh:

:cool: Hey gang, just wanted to check and see if any of you are still up for a get together. The time is drawing near and we can start to nail down some plans. Post if your up for it and we can chat. :D

:cool: Hey gang, just wanted to check and see if any of you are still up for a get together. The time is drawing near and we can start to nail down some plans. Post if your up for it and we can chat. :D

:thumbs: I'm in!

Charlie

2 days too late! I'm moving back to Oak Park on Saturday the 16th.... I'm sorry I have to miss this. However I am up for a mini-herf before then.. anyone?

-Vinny

Yeah, sure, why not.

Thanks to Inifinity for opening his home for our little gathering, as always a a special treat! :thumbs:

It was great to meet DarrenR, Parade and Chris7891011. Stellar views with stellar sticks........doesn't get any better than that.

Thanks again to al, it was enjoyable!

Thanks to Inifinity for opening his home for our little gathering, as always a a special treat! :thumbs:

It was great to meet DarrenR, Parade and Chris7891011. Stellar views with stellar sticks........doesn't get any better than that.

Absolutely! :thumbs:

Charlie, it's all... not al - :laugh: couldn't resist.

Brian

Absolutely! :thumbs:

Charlie, it's all... not al - :laugh: couldn't resist.

Brian

:sign:

Al was there last night, right?

Freakin' spell check.......