• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Diego June 27th

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
I'm taking a family vacation to San Diego at the end of June, and I should be available Monday night, June 27th to herf and drink with any of the locals. I think Jon is in charge of setting something up, but just to be safe I figured I would start this thread as well. If any of you guys are going to be available that night get in touch with either me or him, and lets plan something. Our flight arrives at 1:30 pm, and by the time we get our bags, pick up the rental car, check in to the hotel, etc, I should be available 4:30-5:00ish. Now, the only potential issue is that I would prefer to leave the car with my wife and kids, so I would need someone to pick me up/bring me back at the end of the night. Anyone else in the near area (i.e. the state of California please feel free to join us), I would love to meet anyone and everyone in the area.

Bump for my California brothers. Also, I've been told that Rapes is making the trek down here to see the fat kid. :D

Thanks for the heads up. Now I know when to schedule my vacation :D

See you here bro!

Would love to head down to SD and meet up with some of the guys. Sounds like a good B-day trip. Will try to make it down.

I guess due to lack of interest, nothing is going to happen with this?

I guess due to lack of interest, nothing is going to happen with this?

Jon has been PM'ing everyone telling them he wants some quality time with you. The pictures he sent were scary as hell. I mean paper mache or not, there are something a man shouldn't do.

Unfortunately, I'll be working. I'd much rather herf with the infamous Sneeds.

It's the day that sucks honestly, we're all working... But, family is first. I'm going to be hanging with him later in the week for sure though.

I don't know where exactly you might be staying down in SD, but if you are downtown, you may be able to just hoof it. There are two cigar lounges in the Gas Lamp District...

Mondays no good. =( Wish I could, but I can't, so I won't. How long are you gonna be in town for? Are you available during the weekend?

Only going to be there Monday-Friday. Monday is the only night I really have available because we have Padres tickets on Tuesday, and Thursday we will be up at Lego Land all day.

Send me where you are staying. I need to pick you up? done
Il figure out a place where we can herf.

If you guys have figured out what you're doing, and if I'd be welcomed to join, I'd love to head down and meet some of you.

Joe

Only a few more days if anyone wants to change their mind and meet up. joz3r, shoot a PM to beyond the band for info on where we are meeting. I honestly don't know what the plan is, other than he is picking me up at my hotel. The only cigar shop right near my hotel is Churchills, but I'm sure there are other places around.

Wish I could make this but by the time I get anywhere near you after work it'll be much too late for herfing! :angry:

Hope you guys had a good time. I really wanted to make it, but I was exposed to a cold during the week and it hit me Friday night...by Monday, I just wasn't feeling well enough to attend. Also hope you enjoyed your trip out here Bsneed.