• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

I might be able to join you guys if my depositions finish up this week.

As far as bars that allow smoking, they are pretty limited. I'm a big fan of The Field (Irish Pub) in the Gaslamp downtown - they have a small patio outside with a decent (but expensive) cigar store/lounge across the street. There are also a ton of other bars in the Gaslamp to hit up right around there :thumbs:

I heard the Gaslamp district was cool, I am staying near the convention center so that should be pretty close.

Charlie, you gunna make it out? Understandable if you don't, that little one is adorable and may not want to let you out of the house yet!

Cigarman Andy is down this week. He's coming to Azucar this Saturday to herf. You boys are welcome to come North.

Geoff

Charley would be able to give you an accurate time, but most likely within 45 minutes.

Alright guys, I will have a car so I am going to try and make it up for the Sat night HERF. Tomorrow night I am planning to hit a few local beer bars I read about like Hamiltons Tavern and Toronado.

Alright guys, I will have a car so I am going to try and make it up for the Sat night HERF. Tomorrow night I am planning to hit a few local beer bars I read about like Hamiltons Tavern and Toronado.

EDIT - Just did a quick mapquest and realized the Azucar is almost 100 miles from where I am staying. Doubt I will be able to make it. Dammit! :(

EDIT - Just did a quick mapquest and realized the Azucar is almost 100 miles from where I am staying. Doubt I will be able to make it. Dammit! :(
HAHAHA, you in TJ?

HAHAHA, you in TJ?

Ha, nope. Did I map to the wron Azucar? I would be coming from the SD convention center area... ???

HAHAHA, you in TJ?

Ha, nope. Did I map to the wron Azucar? I would be coming from the SD convention center area... ???

I did it from there!!! It is about an hour and half with the way people drive in CA. It is a straight shot there though. It is worth the trip let me tell ya.