• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sancho Panza Double Maduro

bhaney

I smoked one of these this weekend on our camping trip and it was one fine cigar. I don't know how many of you have tried one of these but I highly recomend it. Great flavor, very smooth. I am still too new to cigars yet to give a formal review so I will leave that to the more refined palets for now, but I will suggest this smoke if you have never tried one before.

Agreed, It's part of my daily rotation (for now anyway).

i like the extra fuerte cordoba!! my favorite daily cigar.!

I like the Sancho Panze Fuerte for a small cigar with little kick and richness, however, the double maduro is great when I want something a little milder and sweeter. I like the quixote as well. Very nice cigar.

I have gone through 3 boxes of the DM Quixotes since discovering them last year. A great cigar at twice the price IMO. Same factory and blender sticks that are must trys if you like the SP DM: Belinda Black, El Rey Del Mundo, and Hoya De Monterray Selection Royale.

-Matt-

txmatt said:
Same factory and blender sticks that are must trys if you like the SP DM: Belinda Black, El Rey Del Mundo, and Hoya De Monterray Selection Royale.

-Matt-
[snapback]173707[/snapback]​

I'll agree with you on the belinda blacks. Same wrapper as the Partagas Black...much better flavor. Cheaper too. Mixed on the ERDM from honduras. Some are good...others, ehhh. I do really like the robusto, robusto larga, and robusto suprema...yummmmmy. As for the HDM, I like the dark sumatras...that is about it. The normal line is just not my cup of tea (no complexity whatsoever) and the 1066 has a cameroon wrapper...just can't get into the cameroon wrappers. The seleccion royales, not too bad...I've enjoyed the few that I have had. Just my 0.02. :)

I regularly go halves with TXMatt on boxes of these (SPs). They're really great for the price.

Also, I've had good luck with the Flor de Oliva Maduro Robustos. You can usually get these for about the same price as the Quixotes. They smoke about the same, but have a slightly more mellow profile.

Got one as a 'take' in the Holy Grail pass, a pass for inexpensive but good smokes. Big100 put it in. It was a pretty good smoke. I had never tried one before.