• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sancho Panza

Michael, thanks for putting this together and thanks for making the wish list shorter! ;) YOU DA MAN!

OK - I take 3 Sancho's and my 'gift' from golfgar.

Then - I put 3 smokes I 'like to smoke' - plus 1 for TYFNS...

If I want to do a T/P for one(1) of the other puts <because I want to try it> ...I can.

....AND no host bag!

:p
Sorry I haven't checked in on this... I've been having so much fun on another pass. :whistling:

But... you are correct!

No discussing your gift other than a thank you in public post. I'm sure you know the reasons for this! ???

Michael, thanks for putting this together and thanks for making the wish list shorter! ;) YOU DA MAN!

Ahhhh stop it! :cool:

Where we at on this thing?

Where we at on this thing?

_40084557_beatles8.jpg

I finally found the thread that this pretty little box I have belongs to. Im sure golfgar packed the box up well so I didnt open it up I just attached a label to it taped it down and it is on its way in the a.m.(p.o. is open til 1 tomorrow). I had lots of meetings today but never fear your spass is back on its way very soon.

Thanks for the empty box whenever it does get here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CYG

(guess thats what ya get for not including me ;) )

*edit (Eagle Rare SB Bourbon ;) )

Thanks James for posting an update. I think the post office will be closed for Vetrans Day. Even if it isn't, please don't feel obligated to ruin any Holiday plans you might have to go wait in line. I was mainly concerned that it made destination. Just let us know when it is mailed.

PS. Let me know if Larry's payment doesn't go well with Bourbon. :cool:

I didnt even think about veterns day closing the post office. I will run out there anyway just to check but just so I have it already posted.

Ive got a print and ship label Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7499 5803 4192

If this doesnt go out this morning it will on monday.

CYG

I didnt even think about veterns day closing the post office. I will run out there anyway just to check but just so I have it already posted.

Ive got a print and ship label Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7499 5803 4192

CYG

How'd it go?

CYG

How'd it go?

They were closed on saturday :rolleyes: box will go out when I go out for lunch this afternoon. Can't wait to get that box outta here, its so tempting to open up and smell.

CYG

CYG
How'd it go?

Acceptance, November 13, 2006, 4:58 pm, HARRISONBURG, VA 22801 :thumbs:

<edit>

All is well and in order.

I took out the wrapped item that was for cohibasurfer....remember....no host bag!!! :whistling:

Package will head back out tomorrow!

ThankYouForNotSmoking are you ready?

CYG
How'd it go?

I took out the wrapped item that was for cohibasurfer....remember....no host bag!!! :whistling:

CYG
How'd it go?

Hopefully you were just kidding about taking out the wrapped item, it wasn't a host bag at all, just something he needed. :cool:

Hopefully you were just kidding about taking out the wrapped item, it wasn't a host bag at all, just something he needed. :cool:

I thought Matt_R already gave him some KY?!

<Edit>
UPS 1Z0977080343794706

Swapped 3 for 3
Special smoke for TYFNS
Added 1 to the host bag

I thought Matt_R already gave him some KY?!

<Edit>
UPS 1Z0977080343794706

Swapped 3 for 3
Special smoke for TYFNS
Added 1 to the host bag
sleepy20head20.jpg

Thanks for letting me play!