• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sandal Bomb

MNBrian

Let me preface this story with two things.

1) I'm not telling you all this story so that you will bomb me. I promise. I just thought it was hilarious.

2) today was a garbage day, and after this I was laughing my ass off while smoking a stogie on the porch.

So my wife is a wonderful woman, but she's afraid of craigslist... Let alone a website where people buy/sell/trade tobacco products. In her eyes, you're all just waiting for your next chance to pass me a poisoned cigar so I bite the big one. She can be a bit paranoid at times.

Needless to say, she'd prefer I not get random packages from strangers, but unlucky for her, I get home first to get the mail.

Today, however, I got home at the same time as her, and shuffled off to the mailbox to see if I got any delicious packages... Not from bombs mind you, but from my own orders which she occasionally allows.

And that's when I found "the package". It was addressed to me, but wrapped and not box shaped, so I immediately became suspicious. Wondering if perhaps this was a cigar bomb and imagining it filled to the brim with Anejo's (I have none left and was about to buy more today online because brick and mortars in Minnesota suck the big one), I got a little excited... Until I saw my wife heading towards me and the mailbox. Thinking quickly (and feeling like this cigar bomb was providence, perhaps God himself telling me to relax) I grabbed the envelopes and slammed the mailbox shut and walked towards her, leaving the package behind.

"Any mail?" She asked.
"Just this" I said, handing the envelopes over.
I rushed her inside and made her dinner. She wasn't feeling so good so she wanted a nap. After an agonizing 20 minutes, she finally went upstairs and I ran for the mailbox.

I grabbed the package, wrapped in lots of layers of tape. I felt around the edges and was certain it was a bundle of cigars, but the packaging wasn't from the U.S. It was from China. Some joke. I wracked my brain and couldn't think of anyone from China on this blog. Perhaps it was rerouted from the states?
One of the cigars in the package curved inward. What kind of cigar curves? What the heck is happening?

I ran to the garage and ripped open the bag only to find.... Sandals. Ones I had purchased 5 months ago online. From China. I thought they got lost in the mail.

Guys... I sandal bombed myself.

I can't stop laughing. It may not be cigars, but it sure brightened up my day!

Pugman1943 said:
With five months age, they may be smokable?

Bwahaha! I bet they'd have that sweaty armoa with hints of fungal infections and dog crap.