• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Santa, I've been mostly good.

Spad31

Previously, on Battlestar Galactica...
CAN I HAVE ONE OF THESE? PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?

I promise, I'll be really good and eat all my disgusting Brussels sprouts! You've gotta bring me one of these. You've just gotta! I MUST HAVE ONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1o2isrCDI

Trey

P.S. I promise not to shoot my eye out.

Hubba hubba hubba..... :love:

thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-049.gif

What a beauty....

Those are a lot of fun, but a finicky with lighter loads. I've got a 930 SPX on my list instead.

Whew now even I want one of those...nice in slow mo! But I do not think you have been good enough for one of those Trey :laugh:

They are AWESOME! I have one in .308 and it is insanely fun to shoot and cheap to keep as far as AK's go. If you are serious about getting one PM me and I can send you some links that might be helpful.

Fish

Oh, my. :love:

I think Austin SWAT carries something similar . . . for when you absolutely, positively MUST kill every MFer in the room!

~Boar

I promise, I'll be really good and eat all my disgusting Brussels sprouts!..............

Wait; if you don't eat your Brussels Sprouts now, how do you explain that cabbage smell?

:D

I promise, I'll be really good and eat all my disgusting Brussels sprouts!..............

Wait; if you don't eat your Brussels Sprouts now, how do you explain that cabbage smell?

:D

:sign: NICE!

Merry Christmas Dan! Tell Raphael howdy from Quentin and me! (Oh, and get that boy a haircut! ;)

Trey