• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Santa's PM replys

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
Is anyone else getting a notice in their e-mail boxes of a PM that is a RE: to Santa?? I am. :)

Oh oh, is there come kind of virus infecting the CigarPass PM system?

I have not reveived one of those.......

Must be something special since you still a "moderator" even though you think you resigned, Rod has other ideas :D

no...but I received a weird one yesterday. It had a blank subject and there was no name in the from field, and then when I tried to open it I received an error ???

weird

The ones I'm getting are coming to a diiferent e-mail address form what I use for here too. When I open the e-mail it says I have recevied a private message from _________ RE: Santa or something to that effect. I've gotten about four or five of 'em. No big deal, just curious.

Matt,

It looks like you are the one who created the Secret Santa login info ... the email address in Santa's profile (I just logged in as him to check it) was smokinmattr@yahoo.com. :)

That's why you're getting them - you apparently used that email address to set up the Secret Santa username ... if you didn't, then someone else did!

Hmmm.. maybe I did set up the original Secret Santa profile. Until now, I didn't remember doing it. LMAO!! Talk about a brainfart. Maybe we should edit that so that all the SS notifictaions go to the White House. LMAO!

Matt R said:
Hmmm.. maybe I did set up the original Secret Santa profile. Until now, I didn't remember doing it. LMAO!! Talk about a brainfart. Maybe we should edit that so that all the SS notifictaions go to the White House. LMAO!
I'd rather see them go to support@l40.net

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: