• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Saturday Morning Troubles!!

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
The darn coffee grinder finally took a hit...any ideas on what else I could use to grind some coffee for this morning? HELP!!!!! :p :)

Put the beans in a plastic bag, cover with tin foil, cover with a dish towel, garb a hammer, and get to work. :p

Double ziplock storage bag and a meat tenderizer BAM, BAM, BAM and you have ground coffee ;)

BenjieV :D

P.S. Also works with Hammer, Rolling Pin, Wine Bottle, Dress Shoe Hill

Well I went with a two step process...first I used a hand grinder...although that just split up the bean a little...then I double bagged it and smashed the chit out of it with a meat malet. All I got was pulverized bean. I didn't really get the "ground" I was looking for. I tried it anyway...made a weak ass cup o' joe. Thanks for all the suggestions. I kind of had coffee...I guess. ???

:p

Uh...how bout a blender or one of those fancy food processors?

Just go out and buy a new one, you can't live that far from a store! :lookup: :sign:

He could live that far from a store actually, I do. My nearest wal-mart is 60 miles away. We have a Pamida ( A wal-mart wana be ) but it never has anything in stock and is pretty small anyway. I don't have a clue where I would put my hands on a grinder in an emergency.

Beastie lives up around Grand Rapids, MI if memory serves - there's gotta be SOMETHING around there that can grind coffee! Get off your lazy butt and go buy one!
:sign: ;)

Have a heart man, cut the guy some slack:
a) Good burr grinders don't grow on trees. Wally World might have one but I'd be surprised. And those whirlybird thingies might be good for grinding some things :lookup: but they're useless for coffee.
b) The last thing you want to do first thing on a Saturday morning is get up, get dressed and go shopping for a coffee grinder before your first cup of coffee.

Beast, I feel your pain. :D

Thats why you lay in an emergency stock of Folgers. :thumbs:

Well, What would you call the posibility of perhaps no coffee at all on a weekend morning?? :angry:

:D

Thanks for all the support. :lookup: :lookup: :lookup:

The fact is, I had the kids that morning, the wife was at work. I wasn't going to pack them up and go shopping for a grinder...hence the need for emergency ideas. :p

Anyway...picked one up later in the day and was able to enjoy my coffee Sunday morning, along with a very nice Dunhill ;) (Thanks again Devin :) ) It all works out...one way or another. :D