• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Saw a B&M with red aromatic cedar on its walls

mcoupe

I was visiting my dad in Franklin, Tennessee this weekend and we needed to stop for beer and I noticed the b&m also had cigars. I walked into the humidor and was immediatley struck with this strong scent of cedar - same as the smeel in ceadr chests. :0 I looked at the walls and saw the familiar red colored cedar as used in chests. I couldn't beleive it. Needless to say, no cigars purchased their.

Haha. It's in TN, I'd believe it. What was the name of the shop for reference.

Sounds like the one I went to where the walls were particle board and smelled like mildew! Horrible!!!

I was visiting my dad in Franklin, Tennessee this weekend and we needed to stop for beer and I noticed the b&m also had cigars. I walked into the humidor and was immediatley struck with this strong scent of cedar - same as the smeel in ceadr chests. :0 I looked at the walls and saw the familiar red colored cedar as used in chests. I couldn't beleive it. Needless to say, no cigars purchased their.

What's the big deal? Cedar is cedar.... right?? (jk)

At least you won't have moths eating the cigars :sign:

What's the big deal? Cedar is cedar.... right?? (jk)

At least you won't have moths eating the cigars :sign:

Hah!