• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Say what?

Wolfie

Alien
Reaction score
TKH Y SKKV FQMU, XYOU EJ FRUGU UTTKHFNUGG WKELFHA HQXG. GUYGKL YLV GUYH FRQWO GFHQJG KT XKLUNUGG JKHO KH XUUT HQXG YLV XYOU QL Y JYL KH TKQN JKEWR GEXMUHSUV QL UIEYN JYHFG KHYLSU PEQWU YLV RKMUMYVU XYHXUIEU GYEWU (KH AKEH TYDKEHQFU XKFFNU). 850 TKH 7 RKEHG WKDUHUV, 750 TKH 9 RKEH ELWKDUHUV. JQNU KLFK Y JNYFU YLV ULPKA CQFR Y SKKV XUUH YLV Y WQSYH.

Edit: I have a tasty kit for the first to post the decryption. :D

For a good time bake up these effortless country ribs. Season and sear thick strips of boneless pork or beef ribs and bake in a pan or foil pouch submerged in equal parts orange juice and homemade barbeque sauce(or your favorite bottle). 850 for 7 hours covered, 750 for 9 hours uncovered. Pile onto a plate and enjoy with a good book and a cigar.

Man that was fun!! Thanks for the contest

Your times and temps are off but it's the same transliteration I used for the alpha characters so I'd say that does it. ;)

Look in your mail. I've got a package for you. :cool:

Nice I wasnt sure if you change anything with the numbers thanks wolfie that was cool

Hey, no problem, I had fun with it. Would have made it harder but I wasn't sure if anybody'd have any interest in it.

Just so nobody burns their house down, I'd go with 250 for 3 hours (or 4 if you'd) and then uncover and do another hour at 350. ;)

Recieved a package from Wolfie today. Great prize Homemade BBQ sauce and a nice 5er. Thanks Wolfie you are a true BOTL.