• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SC headin' to GA Herf

Hey Greg, are you guys still planning on staying til' Sunday? If so, I will drive down and meet you guys. Remember I got that BBQ. I could also meet you both for dinner Saturday if you don't have plans.

Bill said today he has to get back early Sunday, however maybe we can change his mind. :D We don't have plans for dinner Sat as far as I know...other than cheesecake and milk. :laugh:

Cool how about the best hamburger in GA?...aka the Vortex!

Only a couple more days! Just pulled the first cheesecake out the oven...mmmm...mmmm! Gonna try and get a couple pound cakes done by Friday as well. Jamie - you bringin' the milk right?
laugh.gif
Milk and cigars...yuuuummmy!

So who all is coming?? I think Khari may be MIA as he's gonna have new Daddy duties!
biggrin.gif

WTF dude? This isn't the Pillsbury bake off we're going to........
rolleyes.gif

Only a couple more days! Just pulled the first cheesecake out the oven...mmmm...mmmm! Gonna try and get a couple pound cakes done by Friday as well. Jamie - you bringin' the milk right?
laugh.gif
Milk and cigars...yuuuummmy!

So who all is coming?? I think Khari may be MIA as he's gonna have new Daddy duties!
biggrin.gif

WTF dude? This isn't the Pillsbury bake off we're going to........
rolleyes.gif

No cake fo you!

So, what's the head count for this thing? I had actually thought about making the drive since it's only 3 1/2 hours for me, but I don't wanna spend close to 8 hours in the car if there are only going to be 2-3 guys show up.

So, what's the head count for this thing? I had actually thought about making the drive since it's only 3 1/2 hours for me, but I don't wanna spend close to 8 hours in the car if there are only going to be 2-3 guys show up.

Awww c'mon man, if nothing but a few of us, would still be a good time. But, so far it looks like Whopper, Jy0567, Golfanatic, Qthecop, Oldboar, Al (of course), Khari (thinking he may have his hands full...literally, :laugh: Rodrigo de Jerez, and myself. Not sure if Burnt Monte, Chrismmm, or MadMonk will make it.

Anyone else planning on coming?

I thought about asking the wife if she wanted to go see her parents but I really don't want to see them. You guys will have fun at Al's place. Besides their is still a pic out there of me the last time that I was out that I am still answering for. :whistling: Have fun guys.

Awww c'mon man, if nothing but a few of us, would still be a good time. But, so far it looks like Whopper, Jy0567, Golfanatic, Qthecop, Oldboar, Al (of course), Khari (thinking he may have his hands full...literally, :laugh: Rodrigo de Jerez, and myself. Not sure if Burnt Monte, Chrismmm, or MadMonk will make it.

How late are you guys staying again?

Woo hoo! We made it! Got me, Bill, Jamie, and new daddy Khari along with Al herfin' it up having a great time! Hoping some more can make it!

We'll be here 'til we leave! :D (I'm sure it'll be after dark)

Where you guys at? The wife wants to hang with her friends for a while so I'm free.

Khari, Greg and I were at Al's until midnite Saturday night. What happened to you?

Ok sorry, I guess Khari and I have to drive up there now...Where's a cool B&M?

According to Whopper, there's no cool B&Ms near them. We were discussing a trip to Charlotte to meet up in a couple months though.

Those are awesome pics Greg, thanks for sharing buddy. It sure looks like you guys had a great time. Khari, was that the hospital ID bracelet you still had on?? That's a true BOTL, mere days after welcoming a child into the world daddy is at a herf!! :) Hope the new one and mom are doing well bud.

Khari, Greg and I were at Al's until midnite Saturday night. What happened to you?

I did not know this. I posted assuming you guys left. I totally could have come I suck..