• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Scam in NY

Shibumi

Looking for Effortless Perfection
The latest scam in the Queens, NY area which is happening at the exit to the 59th Street Bridge. Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are parking your car; One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say no and beg you for a ride to Manhattan. You agree and tell them to sit in the back. On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then one of them performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

You should look for them on the Manhattan side of the bridge going back to Queens on the weekend. Good one!

Queens?

I'm staying in Queens next week. Where? Which corner? I want to get scammed, repeatedly!

Ginseng said:
Queens?

I'm staying in Queens next week. Where? Which corner? I want to get scammed, repeatedly!
[snapback]278459[/snapback]​

Don't you have a wife that cooks desserts for you? :whistling:

Shibumi said:
Ginseng said:
Queens?

[snapback]278459[/snapback]​

Don't you have a wife that cooks desserts for you? :whistling:
[snapback]278464[/snapback]​

Buzzkill! :p

Well, looks like my special contibution to this board is going to come in handy. Don't forget to make an appointment for your personal consultation. All info is confidential; a fiver of any ISOM will guarantee any info. from reaching your significant other.

Doc. H
CPs resident STD authority

Devil Doc said:
Well, looks like my special contibution to this board is going to come in handy. Don't forget to make an appointment for your personal consultation. All info is confidential; a fiver of any ISOM will guarantee any info. from reaching your significant other.

Doc. H
[snapback]278482[/snapback]​

I can respect a noble opportunist. Or is that an opportunistic nobleman? :D

Devil Doc said:
Doc. H

So your saying you have a lot of experience with STD's?

:whistling:

IgwanaRob said:
Devil Doc said:
Doc. H

So your saying you have a lot of experience with STD's?

:whistling:
[snapback]278489[/snapback]​
They don't call corpsmen pecker checkers for nothing young fella. :D

Actually had me going in the first half of the story......LOL.:)

gkpk said:
Actually had me going in the first half of the story......LOL.:)
[snapback]278643[/snapback]​

Me too, when I first read it. It originally said Ft Lauderdale, FL but I changed it around for my home. :thumbs: