• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Screw you all!

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
the wifely unit© pestered me until I posted these...

gallery_1715_5_77052.jpg

It's a bird... it's a plane... it's a SWISSY!!!!!!! Me in the back seat of a powered hang glider from Kauai Aerosports, over the Na Pali Coast of Kauai, Hawaii

gallery_1715_5_171582.jpg

From Mai Tai to you!
a shot from our lanai with some local goodness...

Surprised the wifely unit© with a vacation for her b-day (don't ask which one!!!!!!!!) and we are currently sweating our asses off in Kauai, Hawaii. When their winter day temps are much higher than our best summer day temps, it's tough! But somehow I think we'll manage :laugh:

Scenery IS here.... still wishing you were beautiful!!!!!
:p

Nice... I wish you were my husband.

I mean that in the most hetero way of course.

Enjoy every minute of this trip brother!

Nice! :thumbs:

I'll be at the Mauna Kea, on the Kohala Coast (Big Island) in April. The wife is paying for the whole trip (Christmas + Birthday). ;) Can't wait!

Tell Mary we say hi, and hope she is really enjoying herself (and happy birthday!) You... on the other hand... smell like fish.

Wish Mary a Happy Birthday from us. Looks like a great time. How's the Hawaiian Rum?

Jim, it's nice to see that you are treating Mary to the best, I hope you two have a great time on her birthday, enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Now that's a birthday surprise! A very happy birthday to the wife, and I disagree with Phil. You smell like kalua pig. :D

Looked like a great time. Did you notify the local authorities that you were coming.....
You are differently crazy doing that stuff . And all "crazy's " are suppose to check in while on vacation...
Where's the Cigar? Did you stick up the pilots , sorry, in your pocket.

Enjoy your vacation Jim, I have a feeling it was much deserved for both of you.

Awesome Jim. Glad you and the wife are having a great time. Enjoy.

Alright, who gave you permission to have that much fun ???

Very nice. You guys staying on the North side for the whole time?

I've spent time on all of the islands....Kauai is the best. Enjoy.

Very nice Jim! You two have a blast! And I guess Bermuda is next :sign:

All pleasure is pain. Just think how much colder you're going to feel when you get back.

Doc.