• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Screw You JoeM.

sibernation

It is one thing to come up to Ohio to Hunt. But that doesnt mean that I should have to hear a fricking thousand times, " Why cant you be more like Joe" from my wife. :0 How the heck can you have so many people asking about " hows Joe.M doing" ????? :0 But When I spent all fricking day in the store because you had the odasity(sp) to introduce my 4 yr. old to plastic (now he thinks every fricking credit card is a gift card :0 ) . Anyway folks, beware of this man!! :angry: If you ever get the chance to meet this guy :lookup: , LOL ,oh yea, DO IT ;)

Wouldn't the world be such a better place if everyone was like Joe. :) :thumbs:

From the title of this thread I thought you were pissed off since Joe and Leebo are now an item! :0 :D :sign:

Jelousy is such an ugly thing. :p :)

Ed,

Go down to Rancho Rio, spend about a week there buying HIS son everything in the wrold he wants, especially an X-Box or a Sony Playstation 2 and treat his wife like a queen, get her flowers & candy everyday.

That'll fix him ;)

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Thought of that, but Mary is already spoiled. ;) Well , except for the fact she has to put up with JOE! :0 Dang, you think they may like me for just getting him out of there for a week :0 :p

To hell with the Mikie dude, I wana be like JoeM. :thumbs: :0 :sign: