• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SD Stack?

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
I found this in Stacks box split thread, written by SD Stack. Funny as hell but it sure don't sound like the friendly lil Stacky we all know.

I am "Stack" Hear me roar!

I am SD_Stack. The greatest of all. I have been to all corners of the earth. I have shook hands with diplomats. The man at the local convienence store knows me by name. I have fought my way through dangerous lands with only my hands and wit. I almost killed a man once on a dirt road. I have worked in the oil fields. I have owned oil fields. I have been taken prisoner in oil fields. I have oil in my car. My thumb is my friend. It is my weapon of choice. I went to California on it once. I have served in the highest ranks of all branches of the military. I am a congressman. I own the congress. I have bought off the Legislatures. I pay taxes and vote... sometimes. I am the worlds greatest poker player. Go fish anyone? I smoke only the finest cigars. Swisher is my go to stick though. I date only the most beautiful women. I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world. My donkey is the purdiest in the world and smart too. I drive only the fastest cars. My car is the fastest and most expensive in the world. I love to feel the wind blowing in my hair while on my moped. My car can fly. I can fly. My wife can fly too. Peek-a-boo. She's very beautiful. I am the bravest man in the entire universe. I am however scared of Cuban cigars or anything illegal and that some day someone may disrespect my right to privacy.

NA

I must of missed that one but I want some of whatever he was smoking. :)

I think he was talked into a lot of that by an outside influence, either that or he musta gotten into some of that moonshine again :D

I recognize the writing style as that of another ;)

Ah, that's the flame you were refering to in our emails, Coventry! I get it now, that's funny! I remember what that was all about!! :p :p

He's a good guy, tell him not to take it seriously but it was funny at his expense!

:p Yep! That was sarcasm at its very best. I won't go into it any deeper than that. :sneaky:

I think that’s the funniest post I have ever seen! "The mind of Steve" Brought to you by Jack Daniels’! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

:sign: :sign: :sign: I have several things from stacks similar to that. :p I love them. ;) The man has a way with words. ;) Only thing better than his words are his actions. He is a class act ;) :thumbs: ( and yes he does thrive on sarcasim :lookup: :p )