• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seanholio Is Coming to Chicago

IBQTEE1

Its All About Zen in 2010!!
Alright Chicago B/SOTL we need to show Sean how we do it here in Chicago. Is anyone able to get together on Sat?? I am thinking Belicoso on Friday night and something on Saturday afternoon. Who is in??

Kristin

I'm down for Friday, possibly on Sat. Not sure, but I'll let ya know. Sheffields???????? :D

Waaaaaaaaaaa......

When I came to Chicago last December, no one started a thread for me.

I guess no one likes me here..... :(

No one likes Sean either Bill. It's more of a sympathy thread. Don't feel bad. :rolleyes:

Waaaaaaaaaaa......

Maybe Canadians are less amusing in the cold than Californians. I'll probably be a popsicle in weather where you're debating a sweatshirt. :sign:

Waaaaaaaaaaa......

I like you Bill, when you coming to Chi-Town? :D

Waaaaaaaaaaa......

You are not the only one. I tried twice to get together with the Chicago BoTL and was blown off. So Jack Schwartz got stuck with me the entire time. :laugh:

I may be in for something on Saturday afternoon....yeah, that's right :)

Let me know what's going on.

The Citation has a minor problem in the autopilot and I need to get that fixed so I'll have to pass on this one Kristin.

Sorry ;)

Have fun Sean!

No one likes Sean either Bill. It's more of a sympathy thread. Don't feel bad. :rolleyes:

Yeah... Between those who take pity on our "special little guy," and his parade of followers....this thread was bound to happen!

The Citation has a minor problem in the autopilot and I need to get that fixed so I'll have to pass on this one Kristin.

Sorry ;)

Have fun Sean!

Didn't know those babies came with cruise control! :0
81citation.jpg

:laugh:

Sorry ;)

Have fun Sean!

Didn't know those babies came with cruise control! :0
81citation.jpg

:laugh:

I almost fell of my chair. I had that same exact car in the pic!!

Danny it is ok we will see you the next time around. :thumbs:

What time are you punks plannin' on being at Belicoso? I just want to make sure I get there in time!

Sack!!! You coming this time?

What time are you punks plannin' on being at Belicoso? I just want to make sure I get there in time!

Tomorrow night, duh! We'll make sure we see you; I don't bail early when friends are showing up.

Waaaaaaaaaaa......

Maybe Canadians are less amusing in the cold than Californians. I'll probably be a popsicle in weather where you're debating a sweatshirt. :sign:

Oh ya Dariy Queen is open all year around up here! and +4c is "no coat weather" we had some today I could smoke outside! It will be -18c tomorrow though :(

Waaaaaaaaaaa......

Oh ya Dariy Queen is open all year around up here! and +4c is "no coat weather" we had some today I could smoke outside! It will be -18c tomorrow though :(
Yeah, the babies who run the DQs in Connecticut usually close in November and don't open again until March. :rolleyes:

Not the case in the Great White North though! :thumbs: :D

I almost fell of my chair. I had that same exact car in the pic!!

Aw c'mon, you're way to young to have had one of those! :laugh: It must have been darn near an antique when you drove it, LMAO! :D I haven't seen a GM "X" body car on the road in one heck of a long time. These were GM's first new-generation FWD car. I think they first appeared in 1979 as a 1980 year model. It took an old timer like me until 1997 to accept GM FWD cars. :laugh: Now, I wouldn't be without one! My most recent purchase is a 1994 Olds 98.

Hey, you CANNOT rely on English cars for your primary mode of transportation. :D

Tomorrow night, duh! We'll make sure we see you; I don't bail early when friends are showing up.
Looks like I'll be headed down. Probably catch the 4:30 train, maybe the 2:40 if I get my work done in time. See you all there.