• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seanholio Is Coming to Chicago

I am going to try and get out of work by 3 or so. Keep your fingers crossed. Should be down there by 4:30 or so.

I wish I could make it, but I won't be able to get to Belicoso's in time leaving from Evanston at ~5:30. Hope you guys (and girl) have a good time.

I wish I could make it, but I won't be able to get to Belicoso's in time leaving from Evanston at ~5:30. Hope you guys (and girl) have a good time.

We will be there most of the night so just drive down there. We will wait!!

Yep, make the drive down brotha! Belicoso doesn't close until 10pm...but usually later than that. :whistling:

I'm gonna pop in for an afternoon smoke. I have to be somewhere at 5pm, so I can't stay late. I'll probably get there about 2ish.

Anyone headin' to Belicoso's today? Just checkin.

Figure I'll get there about 2ish.

We were there last night. We are heading to the city today.

Anyone headin' to Belicoso's today? Just checkin.

Figure I'll get there about 2ish.
Great meeting up Wyatt, the Dogfish head and Moose Drool was excellent. :) :thumbs:

Great to see you once again Claudio. Thanks for the stellar smokes.

Kristen, no worries, we'll get another chance. I'll be in Chicago quite a bit over the next year I think.

Great to see you once again Claudio. Thanks for the stellar smokes.

Kristen, no worries, we'll get another chance. I'll be in Chicago quite a bit over the next year I think.
Don't forget the BET! ;) Go Cubs! :whistling: