• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Searching for Mtmouse

MOBIG

The best way to predict the future is to create it
Has anyone dealt with Mtmouse lately am trying to contact him but no response and he has not log on since April. Am looking to get some drawers from him.
P.S. If anyone could step in for the job let me know.

I'm pretty sure Handyman Dave does trays also.

Hey Mo.

Tim's a personal friend of mine and I have his E-Mail addy. Please PM me your E-Mail and I'll forward it to him telling him to coontact you.

Take care.

Jim

Has anyone dealt with Mtmouse lately am trying to contact him but no response and he has not log on since April. Am looking to get some drawers from him.

Jesus, for sanitary concern's you should consider using your own drawers..

:)

Jesus, for sanitary concern's you should consider using your own drawers..

:)

Ewwww... that and LMAO! :laugh:

Hey Mo.

Tim's a personal friend of mine and I have his E-Mail addy. Please PM me your E-Mail and I'll forward it to him telling him to coontact you.

Take care.

Jim
Is that like tying your message to a pigeon? But with a furry critter? :rolleyes:

Derek

Is that like tying your message to a pigeon? But with a furry critter? :rolleyes:

Derek

Maybe I was trying to type with fat fingers on a laptop and neglected to do a spell check!!! :rolleyes:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Does anyone here have email addy's for the gents who make the shelves? I would love to contact them about getting some built, but it seems none of them are responding here. :(

I've sent requests to Tim with contacts and he's got a lot of shit going on right now.

He'll be back on as soon as things slow down for him.

I've sent requests to Tim with contacts and he's got a lot of shit going on right now.

He'll be back on as soon as things slow down for him.

Thank you for the update! I hope things clear up for him, and not just for my sake. :(