• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seattle Cigar Bars

ruizmon

Heading to Seattle for a guys weekend. Anyone have any recommendations for a nice place to
smoke.

Yeh anywhere outside 25 feet from the nearest entrance of a building or air intake. No Smokie Law took effect at the beginning of the year.

Should be altered by the Washington legislators next month when they go back into session. Keep your fingers crossed.

Sorry!

Yeh anywhere outside 25 feet from the nearest entrance of a building or air intake. No Smokie Law took effect at the beginning of the year.

Should be altered by the Washington legislators next month when they go back into session. Keep your fingers crossed.

Sorry!

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll be bringing my own smokes.

Sorry!

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll be bringing my own smokes.

You can still buy sticks at shops, you just cant smoke them in public here. Realy puts a pinch on things!