• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Second thoughts

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
Last night i was watching a program on what Fidel is doing secretly, but the CIA knows very well from information from defectors. The gist of the story is that Cuba has biological labs that are producing anthrax and all sorts of horrible biological weapons for use against primarily the USA. Fidel is openly negotiating with North Korea, China, and AL-QAIDA. I can't smoke a Cuban with a clear conscience while this nutjob is still alive. And to be clear about all this, his brother, who is taking over after fidel dies, is even more anti USA than Fidel. I have to be able to sleep at night!

Last night i was watching a program on what Fidel is doing secretly, but the CIA knows very well from information from defectors. The gist of the story is that Cuba has biological labs that are producing anthrax and all sorts of horrible biological weapons for use against primarily the USA. Fidel is openly negotiating with North Korea, China, and AL-QAIDA. I can't smoke a Cuban with a clear conscience while this nutjob is still alive. And to be clear about all this, his brother, who is taking over after fidel dies, is even more anti USA than Fidel. I have to be able to sleep at night!

Ummmm - which program?

Ummmm - which program?
Fox News Special.

Sack please send me all your cuban cigars, I'll have no problems smoking them. :thumbs:

Having been to Cuba on a few occasions, I know there's censorship rampant, and it goes both ways. As an example, people there I've spoken to say (remember, these are Cuban people I'm talking with) Raoul isn't nearly as militant as Fidel and should Fidel die, it will only be a matter of time before the younger brother makes amends with the USofA.

Who are ya gonna believe Dude? Personally, I say don't believe anything you hear. Smoke what you enjoy and to hell where it comes from.

Having been to Cuba on a few occasions, I know there's censorship rampant, and it goes both ways. As an example, people there I've spoken to say (remember, these are Cuban people I'm talking with) Raoul isn't nearly as militant as Fidel and should Fidel die, it will only be a matter of time before the younger brother makes amends with the USofA.

Who are ya gonna believe Dude? Personally, I say don't believe anything you hear. Smoke what you enjoy and to hell where it comes from.

All well said! :thumbs: Our media lives to scare the crap out of us. This translates to higher ratings for them.

Ummmm - which program?
Fox News Special.

So - the CIA say's and Fox reported...interesting.
Didn't that happen some 4 years ago, too?

Also - Roberto Ortega has said this for years...but then again, he defected from Cuba! linky

This is bordering on politics, but, honestly, I think the embargo is part of the problem. I don't really doubt Fidel is doing some pretty despicable things, but, I don't think shutting the country off completely is going to solve the problem (or is currently). Open the country up to American investment, and give them some infrastructure to lose and they might change the way they play ball.

I think our change in policy towards trade with China some 10yrs ago is reaping enough benefits there to show that trade with the States (and the niceties that come with it) really get people to moderate. They just passed laws allowing private ownership of automobiles, apartments and land - granted it's limited, but if that's not a start in the right direction, I don't know what is.

Fox News Special.

Surprise, surprise :rolleyes:.

Fox News - Fare and Balanced

Also - Roberto Ortega has said this for years...but then again, he defected from Cuba! linky

Why are you guys trying to turn this into a political thread? Sack made an observation that had nothing to do with your feelings on Fox News................

Fox News Special.

Surprise, surprise :rolleyes:.

Why are you guys trying to turn this into a political thread? Sack made an observation that had nothing to do with your feelings on Fox News................

I would be hesitant to really trust any major news outlet - it's all the same crap: fear mongering, emotional toying, and then BAM advertising. They're all the same. You've got to take everything with an ocean of salt to get out something worthwhile.

Fox News Special.

Surprise, surprise :rolleyes: .

So - the CIA says and Fox reported...interesting.

LMAO!

An observation on a known 'skewed' news agency...regarding the CIA....and based in seemingly old data....

Nah..it's about American free press and the right to distribute data without needing empirical proof of the non-existence.

We might as well start 'profiling' drivers on the highways....

We might as well start monitoring international transactions and phone calls....oh, wait!

<just want to see how far Todd will let me good on my B-day!>

By the way - do you buy gas from Venezuela?

LMAO!

An observation on a known 'skewed' news agency...regarding the CIA....and based in seemingly old data....

Nah..it's about American free press and the right to distribute data without needing empirical proof of the non-existence.

We might as well start monitoring international transactions and phone calls....oh, wait!

skewed is based on the perspective of the individual.......but I won't be baited into political debate.....

No I don't buy gas from Venezuela....It's too far to drive.

Edited to add Happy B-day by the way

LMAO!

skewed is based on the perspective of the individual.......but I won't be baited into political debate.....

You're already in it if you know the news agency to be 'skewed'!

If you don't decide...you still have made a choice!

LMAO!

Edited to add Happy B-day by the way

Citgo?