• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seconds and Alts Pass

I almost didn't make it to the post office, but managed to squeeze it in. Delivery Conf. # is 0301 0120 0008 2678 6101

Thanks for letting me play!

Dave :cool:

The reverse ratio was your idea, I digress...but I think I know why you came up with it. I think you actually have too many cigars to smoke before they actually pass their prime! Add that to the fact that you probably are a family man that doesn't go out much. Therefore giving them away to acquaintances isn't getting rid of them fast enough. Or your just like me, giving gives you the same pleasure as smoking a tastey fat one. Thanks for playing in my first pass!

Emo
:thumbs:

Hehe Emo you must be a forensic psychologist.

Nice character anaytsis of Dave. Dave, is it true?

I'll be watching the mail...

JerryG

Man, I have never seen anything pass this fast in the Postal System. Maybe everything just moves slower on the island...

Emo

Pass received this afternoon.

Just walked in the door.

Will post all info in a bit.

Coolness...

JerryG

That sucker is rollin'! I wish all mail moved that fast!

BTW...I knew Dave was gonna do that!!

Jerry, have fun!

Leebo

Rollin, rollin, rollin...

Here are my takes, puts, and confirmation info:

Takes:
Consuegra
JR Alt.
HdM

Puts:
(not seconds, but tasty affordables)
5 Vegas corona
Jose Marti torp.
LaLuna LHB Churchill
2- Greggerio Warhol robustos

con. no. = 0301 0120 0009 8018 6212 USPS

Enjoy!

Thanks Emo for a nice pass. Now we(I) get to smoke a couple I have not smoked before.
And isn't that a prime goal for us here at CP.

COOL BEANS!

JerryG

Pass is in the mail from Tuscaloosa, Alabama, heading for the Land of Hemingway and Emo...

JerryG

:D The Eagle has landed, the Eagle has landed, The Eagle has landed. :D

Thanks to everyone who has participated in this pass. I had fun, I learned a little, I get to try new smokes(cool beans), and I made some friends(woo hoo). I am looking forward to passing with you guys again. And leave it to Dave to defeat my chance at unloading some smokes. Instead of coming back with fewer smokes, it comes back even. LOL. :thumbs:

Be looking for another pass that I am going to start sometime at the end of May or begining of June. Big thanks goes out to Jerry for letting me in on his Dixie Darling pass. Look forward to you other guys starting your own pass!

Emo

No, Emo. It is I that should Thank You again for having me in your pass! I get to try some new smokes.

Emo, it is an honor to have you in the "Dixie Darling" pass. This is also my first pass to have put together. So...Thanks for passing!

JerryG

Glad to see the box made it home! Thanks for letting me a part of it, Emo! I can't wait to try that HdM!

I'll be putting together one myself with a birthday theme shortly! I am definately looking forward to returning the generosity!

Leebo :cool: