• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Blend of Bacon

Wolfie

Alien
Greetings!

I recently had a chance to take part in an exclusive tour of a very exclusive hand rolling factory for an uber exclusive brand of designer cigars and wanted to share my experience exclusively with you. Let it suffice to say that I have contacts on the inside. Exclusive contacts.

This factory produces a very limited number of hand rolled cigars, all painstakingly rolled from select tobacco (and other secret ingredients)

rolled1.JPG

The work bench where choice tobacco is selected and prepared. Note the flashy, unique stoneware preperation tablet. This factory is dedicated to providing only the best and this shows even in little details. These are hand painted by a 6 year old artisan before being glazed and fired in a kiln powered by...I dunno...a warp reactor or black hole or something.

plate.JPG

Here we see the tobacco being set into specially designed, small batch aromatic fuming chambers. I'm told this is where much of the magic happens, although I have yet to see any shamans, incantations or wands so I'll simply have to take their word for it.

fuming1.JPG

fuming2.JPG

These following picture was taken covertly as I was told that the secret ingredient was strictly...erm...secret. Judging by the crystaline nature of the containment vessel, I assume that this is some sort of exotic herb from some unmarred and foreign land. The deapths of the rain forest, perhaps? Possibly even the Back Bay.

secret.JPG

The final product shows the signs of an expert hand rolling and masterful construction. When I approach the cigar, I'm greeted with a flawless, toothy surface and a decidedly oily sheen. It feels consistent throughout. Firm, with just a slight give. A beautiful construction, this is a quality cigar.

rolled2.JPG

The scent slightly reminiscent a Skunk, Leather and Onion sandwich hangs in the air like a thick fog. The pre-light was smooth and easy, with just a subtle tang in the background. Given time to rest, I can imagine this would make for a beautiful aroma in the humidor, although I'm assured that they're ready to smoke when rolled.

So how does it smoke?

Because of the beautiful, delicate and unique style of the vitola (which was a madified robusto at about 5"x40), I decided it was best to enjoy it in a manner that it would be unmolested by my manhands and would place it on display to be visually enjoyed while I smoked it.

pipe.JPG

I was first greeted with an intense pepperiness, beyond what I would expect and this pepper continued uniformly through the smoke. At times, I could pick up a spicy, herby, cedary flavour. At about the one third mark, I started to notice a mellow, smokey saltiness and that sharp pre-light tang building noticably with sharp bursts which hit me in the face like a slab of pork shoulder.

third.JPG

By the halfway point, everything mellowed and melded together into a perfect harmony. I couldn't quite pick out the aroma but it was described to me by others as being not unlike a pan of burnt bacon with some urine added for good measure.

I couldn't put it down...and due to my smoking impliment, I didn't have to and continued to smoke it completely out of oblivion.

nub.JPG

Overall, an 11 out of 10. A man sized meal in a stick form, this should have a place in any aficionado's primary humidor alongside any fine CC. No bacon was wasted in the making of this review.

Absolutely hilarious. Awesome review. I'll keep an eye out for these, but given their exclusivity, I'm sure they will be hard to find. :laugh:

Is this Wendy's new Baconator? :sign:

That is some crazzy shiite right there Wolfie!

Outstanding!

<--look! 999 posts on 9/9/09--if I had only waited 13 minutes to make this comment, I'd probably have ended up creating the same sort of black hole required for making that plate...

Looks good. :thumbs:

There are people on this board that would have bacon with anything.
Chocolate covered bacon, bacon weaved steak, and now cigar bacon! I am sure it will be a hit! :sign:

mmmmmmmmm Baaaaaacccooonnn. It truely makes everything better. Great job Wolfie!

WELL DONE!!! That is probably the funniest post I can remember in a LONG time! Very well done!

Nice review Anthony!!! :sign:

Can't wait for the next one... There better be a next one!

You better keep this under wraps, my friend. I hear Tatiana is jonsing for new cigar flavors and if you don't get this copy-written soon they'll be all over it.

An excellent review, to boot!

You can put me in that camp. Yum...bacon good...

Wolfie...

Could you hook me up with your source, so I can try to get my ham hocks on some of these awesome smokey smokes.