• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SECRET SALE!- 30% OFF for CIGARPASS MEMBERS

elcigarshop.com

Hello again from El Cigar Shop. Hope your summer has been good! Well, it's about to get even better....... currently, https://www.elcigarshop.com/ is running a site wide 20% OFF SALE !!!... but wait......for all the great folks at CIGARPASS.COM we are offering a site wide 30% OFF SALE!!!!! Just use the code: 30OFF at checkout and save 30% OFF your entire order. This code is not listed anywhere on our website. It is only here, at CIGARPASS that you will save an extra 10% off our already incredible deals! This SECRET SALE will run for just a few short weeks, so don't miss out! Just a way for us to say thanks to everyone on this amazing site for all their incredible insight, knowledge, and (of course) opinions.
vs_cool.gif

Hello again from El Cigar Shop. Hope your summer has been good! Well, it's about to get even better....... currently, https://www.elcigarshop.com/ is running a site wide 20% OFF SALE !!!... but wait......for all the great folks at CIGARPASS.COM we are offering a site wide 30% OFF SALE!!!!! Just use the code: 30OFF at checkout and save 30% OFF your entire order. This code is not listed anywhere on our website. It is only here, at CIGARPASS that you will save an extra 10% off our already incredible deals! This SECRET SALE will run for just a few short weeks, so don't miss out! Just a way for us to say thanks to everyone on this amazing site for all their incredible insight, knowledge, and (of course) opinions.
vs_cool.gif
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! It's hard to believe summer is coming to a close....and so is our Site Wide 30% OFF SALE.....Use Code 30OFF at checkout.

Just a few short weeks left to stock up on all your favorites from https://www.elcigarshop.com/

Don't miss out on this gigantic sale where you choose only the cigars you crave and save......BIG!!! Don't forget we throw in free Priority Mail Shipping on all orders over $75. It just keeps getting better, don't it?

Wow some great deals.

You site is kind of a pain. When it said ‘proceed to check out’ or ‘go back to shopping’ it alway went to check out.

Kind of a pain but a great deal on #1’s for sure.

Wow some great deals.

You site is kind of a pain. When it said ‘proceed to check out’ or ‘go back to shopping’ it alway went to check out.

Kind of a pain but a great deal on #1’s for sure.
Hey kona1000, I know we still have some kinks to work out but thanks for the heads up. We'll look into that. Have a great day!
Larry R.

I was browsing and when I wanted to go to the next page, it would make me use the age verification again, after the 3rd time I posted here. When you get that corrected LMK so I can get in again.

Hey golfgar. We will look into that. Not sure why that is happening. Thanks for the heads up.
Larry R.

vs_cool.gif
Summer is running out!....and so is our Secret Sale of 30%OFF the ENTIRE SITE!....Just a little over a week to take advantage of this tremendous deal! Don't miss out!

Hey y'all- Our 30% OFF SALE is extended til Sept 30th at Midnite! 30% OFF the entire site- use code 30OFF and SAVE BIG!!!!!