• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"SECRET SANTA" HO! HO! COUGH... HO!

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
OK All, it is getting close to that wonderful time of year! You know, Chester’s nuts roasting on an open fire, Fidel’s ISOM’s nipping at your nose. Well I know it has been done in the past and I hope I am not stepping on any toes but how about a “SECRET SANTA” pass??? For all who would like to participate, here is how it goes. You PM me your addy**, I will then send you your “Secret Santa” recipient; you are to send out a bomb consisting of 4 sticks (nothing less than $4.00 a stick) to said recipient. You will use my return address (listed in my profile) to obviously keep it a secret… Duh! And in return you will receive a bomb from another player, “same as above”. The only downside is, me! As overlord of the pass I would obviously not be sending my name out, it would kind of kill the whole secret thing. But if the list comes out uneven, I will be sending out a Secret Santa pack to make sure everyone who is playing receives a box. But that is ok! As long as I can help bring a little Christmas cheer to all that will be fine. No really, I don’t need any Christmas cheer… Cheap bastages. But I digress, so all that would like to play send me your PM’s and I will send out your “Secret Santa” recipient at the end of November. We will try and do all of our shipping during the first week of December to avoid the holiday rush. :thumbs:

** All players who have not participated in a CP box pass, or a CP trade, please add your phone number and email address in your PM. Thank You
:)

OK, I have been informed that I should stipulate that this is a 4 cigar bomb, each cigar must be $4.00 or more. No, 2 $8.00 cigars are not the same as 4 $4.00. And ether is 1 $12 and 1 $4... you get the picture, OK EMO! :p

We have 4 players so far! Will keep a tally going!

8 PLAYERS :thumbs: :thumbs: LETS KEEP IT ON A ROLL! :thumbs:

12 players!! Come on I can see how many of you have read the post! ;)

Hey Joe...stop for a second and breathe. You are less than 24 hours into it and you got 8 players!
:p

12 PLAYERS!!! And i have an oxygen tank right next to me... smart guy! :p

I,ve got 14! :p let me check my oxygen gauge :sign:

You know pure O2 can give ya a buzz and you wouldnt even realize it. :0 Actually I think your Secret Santa will be a huge hit this year! I bet you double by next weekend!

Emo

OH, I REALIZE IT! :p Thanks for the vote of confidence, hope we can triple it by next weekend! :thumbs:

17 and counting!!! Yes tone, the holidays are cool. I am a native NY'R. I have been living in NM for a couple of years now, but there is nothing like the big apple during the holidays!! :love:

23 And counting!!! Come on folks, I know there is 500 or so of you out there.... I can see you...... Don't make me come knocking at your door... Or will I have to send Paulie "Walnuts" after you..... :0

OK, 26. WE STILL NEED A FEW MORE SANTAS. :thumbs:

COME ON PEOPLE, QUIT STALLING! WE NEED A FEW MORE! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

We are at 30!!! But that is not enough!! Come on all you fence sitters!! Still waiting on a few of you FOG'S here at CP!!!! Yes thats rite, you know who you are!!! :p

Vic, I wish I could take credit for such a good idea. but it has been done here at CP for the past few years. I just happen to be the lucky one with LOTS of free time to take it on. So far it has been fun.. Keeps me from watching soaps all day :sign:

Joe, I'm sure it's been done before, but I'm new here so you're the creator to me :D
I know what you mean about the TV. that thing can suck up your entire day and you won't even realize it. So i just smoke more :D

Vic

OK, Seems that some people are concerned about the idea of people figuring out who there "Secret Santa" is by post marks and other forms of tracking. .................. The whole idea of this pass was for a group of people to spread a little cheer and share a little cheer around the holidays :thumbs: ........ So, as I have told a few of you, it is your call, do as you wish with the return address.......... REMEMBER IT IS ALL ABOUT THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLIDAY'S, damit!! :p