• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"SECRET SANTA" HO! HO! COUGH... HO!

Joe,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We're not going anywhere so take your time.

BenjieV

Sorry to hear about your friend, Joe. We will have you in our prayers.

I want to Thank everyone for the kind words and thoughts. As my wife said " Your little Internet friends are good people" :) Well, I will put the list together tomorrow and start sending out names tomorrow night! Thanks again guy's

Hey Joe. Nice that your wife said " Your little Internet friends are good people".

I can't speak for everyone, but please tell your wife that we are not little people. Maybe you need a larger computer monitor!

I do try to be good, but some days the dark side reaches out and..... ???

SORRY TO THOSE THAT I HAVE SENT SS PM's TO. I KNOW THAT THEY ARE ALL SQUISHED :( APPARENTLY THEY DID NOT SEND THE WAY I TYPED THEM :( I WILL RESEND THEM :thumbs:

Pepe said:
Hey Joe. Nice that your wife said " Your little Internet friends are good people".

I can't speak for everyone, but please tell your wife that we are not little people. Maybe you need a larger computer monitor!

I do try to be good, but some days the dark side reaches out and..... ???
I told her that my monitor was 19 inches... but she said that guys tend to exaggerate the size :p

OK, SENT OUT ALL SECRET SANTAS! PLEASE CHECK AND MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS ON TOP OF THE NOTE {FORM LETTER} AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND OUT YOU GIFT DURING THE FIRST WEEK IN DECEMBER. THANKS AGAIN GUYS..IT WAS FUN! :lookup:

How about if everyone posts when package received so we can keep check on our own routing numbers rather than filing all of them in Joe's PM.
Robb :sign:

YEA, WHAT ROB SAID!!! ALTHOUGH I THINK I SAID THAT IN A PAST POST :p

Joe bro, I don't know if I said it before, but I want to give you a Big Gold Star for putting this together for us. You are tops in my book bro! :thumbs:

.YA KNOW PB, I REALLY HAD FUN DOING IT... IT WAS KIND OF LIKE THERAPY... KEEP'S MY MIND OFF THE PAIN. I WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE DOING IT AS LONG AS CP IS HERE

YEA, WHAT ROB SAID!!! ALTHOUGH I THINK I SAID THAT IN A PAST POST

Oh, sorry to rehash I must have dozed off and well it sounded good in my head so I tried typing it.

BTW is Dawn playing this little game with us? Just curious.

Robb

Nope, you know how antisocial Dawn can be. :p

Sorry if this is covered, I'm involved with several things, and my brain is full to the exploding point...

Was I supposed to register my tracking # for SS somewhere?

Thanks!

Please post all DC#'S in the thread I posted in the "secret santa forum" in the LOBBY. :thumbs:

PB -

You're box of goodies has been shipped. Be good! :sneaky:

- Santa Clause :0