• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Santa

MarkJr

willing participant in this game we play
That topic category has been just sittin there intriguing me, and I couldn't wait anymore. What's the deal, and how do we become a part of it.

patience young grasshopper... it shall be revealed soon enough. Besides, it's not even Halloween yet! :laugh:

SantaShifty.gif

Fuggin' newbs and their premature ejaculations.

Doc.

patience young grasshopper... it shall be revealed soon enough. Besides, it's not even Halloween yet! :laugh:

Who knows...I may join this year. Will have to see since it looks like I will be at the VA Hospital every week from Nov 4th till Dec 12th. Means I could pick up a few cigars to do SS this year. :D

To the OP, did it stick in your mind because you went to Home Depot and saw their Xmas displays up and selling already? :p

Might have something to do with the weather forecast this weekend...

That time already! Ugh, too early! How many days? scary!

Who knows...I may join this year. Will have to see since it looks like I will be at the VA Hospital every week from Nov 4th till Dec 12th. Means I could pick up a few cigars to do SS this year. :D

Please make sure to keep us up to date as possible on this Loren! :thumbs:

All you Grinchs need to keep your traps shut....
Your "Bah-Humbugs" are not welcome here...

It is never to early to talk about CPSS......

waiting as always for my favorite part of CP.....the brotherhood of the SS Season.....
and it means that Festivus is right around the corner....

Tim

It is better to give than receive. I might be able to join this year.

Amen Tim! I'm excited about it this year. :thumbs: