• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SEMA SHOW OCT/NOV 07

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Just wondering if anyone will be attending this years SEMA/AAPEX shows in Las Vegas.
As luck would have it an employer in the biz has hired me to do some consulting for him :thumbs: .
So I will be going to SEMA once again this year! woohoo
So if anyone wants to meet up at Casa Fuente for mojitos and smokes let me know.!

Just wondering if anyone will be attending this years SEMA/AAPEX shows in Las Vegas.
As luck would have it an employer in the biz has hired me to do some consulting for him :thumbs: .
So I will be going to SEMA once again this year! woohoo
So if anyone wants to meet up at Casa Fuente for mojitos and smokes let me know.!

Deyam man that is awesome! I have wanted to go to a SEMA show for a few years now but haven't been so lucky. Take some pics for us!

Don't think I'll be able to attend. But I am designing a booth for someone, and he'll be featuring my automotive paintings. I s'pose it's the next best thing, right? :rolleyes:

just got airfare for 126.oo Roundtrip!! SICKNESS!!
TOO bad the hootel rooms are overpriced..time to work some magic!

I'll more than likely be there, have been the last two years.

And i Do beleive I smoked with you a cple years back at the Monte Carlo!

TTT.

Matty? Scott? (matty ask the woman..she needs to hook us up..she asked that i ask her to make the plans because you suck at plans..LOL!!)
Any other Vegas locals?
You guys going to be around to hang out?

Also whats the word for Halloween? We need to party!

I've never been. My buddies in the industry ask me to go, but I'm usually busy.
That...and I live in SoCal. So it is easy for me to call/meet up w/ them.

Then again, maybe I'll dash out there on Friday night after work...and meet up w/ you guys on Fri/Sat. The drive back home on Sunday is pretty awful...I know that much.