• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money Pass - below 50 RG only- Completed.

mmburtch said:

I've agreed to give him some advice if this pass gets off the ground.    I'm not planning to participate, only help keep an eye on things and make sure no issues come up.

I'm not sure I qualifiy as active, well known, or trustworthy.   :laugh:

Didn't you help me steal Phil's pass? 

You can't prove that!

Sounds like a good idea, and its high time for a pass. I'm in if you'll have me.

Brent mentoring a pass......this should be fun to watch :laugh:

....or maybe I should jump in to help create some havoc  :sign:

update

Nine participants at this time ( provided that a statement of interest means you wish to participate)

If I have the nine correct, that leaves five slots open.

At this time we have:

Tall paul
Blinded by Science
Modo 22
Cultured hick
2KTBSS
CMontoya79
Gavin
JVEl 79
JoeBunaga

If I need to make additions or deletions to that please let me know.

Anyone wishing to have one of the remaining five slots please indicate so by posting to this thread.

At the current rate the pass will probably be a go and I am hopeful that it will fill up.

I am uncertain of protocol, but consider this thread to be a proposal and will open a new thread with the pass name for header.

The pass will be named "Send Lawyers, Guns and Money"

Hat tip to Jonesy for the inspiration for the name ;)

Rules are going to be very simple.

Tentative rules

Must meet the CigarPass requirement of 4 months activity, and would prefer all pass members to have two purchase/trade/Transactions successfully completed with other CP members. In the event that someone shows interest but does not meet the requirement of two transactions they can request to be a part of and will be considered. The absolute minimum requirement is the same as for a newbie pass, the CP criteria and one successful purchase/trade/ transaction with another CP member.

Cigars to be less than 50 RG.

Equal for equal, rare for rare, I am not concerned as to whether there is any distinction as to which island or country of origin that the cigars come from.
I also have little desire to rule on puts and takes, figuring that the participants will know more about it than I do and seem to be the sort that will readily open their mouth if something isn't right. If need be, I will gladly and unhesitatingly make any final decision.

Follow the basic rules here http://www.cigarpass.com/rules-of-a-pass/

"Side pot" for donation to veterans, 50 and above RG exclusion does not apply. Each person donating to veterans please put in $1:00 in addition to cigars and the 14th person in the pass to pull the side pot out, rebox as needed and mail to a destination to be decided on by the pass participants. The 14th person in the pass will be decided by geographical location and the order of the pass.

I have five finger bags ordered, but yet to come in and have additional cigars to come in to add to the list.

Am proceeding with the check lists, and gathering materials for the pass.

ETA - I have edited this post several times to clean up the rules, there will be no further edits to this post.

Jonesy said:
Brent mentoring a pass......this should be fun to watch :laugh:

What's the worst that could happen?   Not like it's going to get stolen by pirates or anything.  :whistling:

By the looks of the current participant list, you need someone with class in this pass.

So I guess I have no choice but to volunteer to be a part of it.....if you'll have me.

Thank you for joining the pass. We now have enough participants to ensure a viable pass.

Four slots left.

I am new here, and have little knowledge of the participants and am thrilled with someone of your stature joining the pass :)

Two passes opening up within a few days?  Hell, why not?  I'm in.

Bsneed51 said:

I've agreed to give him some advice if this pass gets off the ground.    I'm not planning to participate, only help keep an eye on things and make sure no issues come up.

I'm not sure I qualifiy as active, well known, or trustworthy.   :laugh:

Didn't you help me steal Phil's pass? 

You can't prove that!

gallery_3856_75_4811.jpg

I'm too busy to commit to a timely pass, but I really like the idea. My favorite "Go To" sizes are typically in the Petit Corona range.
I've found it sort of tough to find really good ones but, when a blender nails it, they are a wonderful experience. Hell, even a Petit Corona pass would be cool, and be a perfect avenue of exploration. I need to make a note of that and try it sometime. It may be tough, but if it could be pulled off, it could prove fun.

I'd jump in, but honestly I don't think I have enough narrow diameter cigars; I tend to smoke 'em!

Revised tentative list

Illusione Epernay le matin 
Illusion Epernay Le Elegance
Illusione HL holy lance Maduro
Illusione F9 Finesse
Tatuaje Miami Especial
Tatuaje 10th Anniversary Cazadores
Tat Reserva 7th
Tat Tainos Presidente
Tat 10th Anniv noella
Tat 10th Anniv Belle Encre
Tat Black Petite Lancero
Viaje Oro Divino
MonteCristo Desde 1935 #4   5 x 44
Cabaguan Guapos 46
Cabaiguan Guapos jr       4 5/8 x 42
Room 101, Daruma Mutante Lancero
My Father LE Petite Corona
Hechicera Box Press       5 1/2 x 44
Ashton VSG Illusion
Ashton VSG Corona Gorda

Tesa Picadura King Habano 5 1/2 x 44
Coronado LFD Corona Especiale
Coronado Lancero
Aging Room Quattro Stretta
Room 101, San Andreas Papi Chulo
CYB Lonsdale Club
Padron 64 Monarco Natural
Padron 64 Monarco Maduro
La Palina El Diaro KB 2
Liga Privada Unico L40 Lancero

Cohiba siglo 2
H uppman 46
Hoyo Epicure #1
Partagas 898
Partagas Super Partagas
Montecristo Especiale #2
Montecristo petite corona #4 RALJUL11
Romeo Y Julietta Cazadores
Bolivar Petite Corona

I expect this to be quite close to the final list. Mostly, additions would be from other items that come in, deletions would be in the case of noticing a problem with the cigar when placing in five finger bag, and don't have a replacement.

I'm always up for a good pass.  Please count me in if you haven't filled up yet.  Thanks.

Revised tentative list

Illusione Epernay le matin 
Illusion Epernay Le Elegance
Illusione HL holy lance Maduro
Illusione F9 Finesse
Tatuaje Miami Especial
Tatuaje 10th Anniversary Cazadores
Tat Reserva 7th
Tat Tainos Presidente
Tat 10th Anniv noella
Tat 10th Anniv Belle Encre
Tat Black Petite Lancero
Viaje Oro Divino
MonteCristo Desde 1935 #4   5 x 44
Cabaguan Guapos 46
Cabaiguan Guapos jr       4 5/8 x 42
Room 101, Daruma Mutante Lancero
My Father Petite Corona
Hechicera Box Press       5 1/2 x 44
Ashton VSG Illusion
Ashton VSG Corona Gorda

Tesa Picadura King Habano 5 1/2 x 44
Coronado LFD Corona Especiale
Coronado Lancero
Aging Room Quattro Stretta
Room 101, San Andreas Papi Chulo
CYB Lonsdale Club
Padron 64 Monarco Natural
Padron 64 Monarco Maduro
La Palina El Diaro KB 2
Liga Privada Unico L40 Lancero

Cohiba siglo 2
H uppman 46
Hoyo Epicure #1
Partagas 898
Partagas Super Partagas
Montecristo Especiale #2
Montecristo petite corona #4 RALJUL11
Romeo Y Julietta Cazadores
Bolivar Petite Corona

I expect this to be quite close to the final list. Mostly, additions would be from other items that come in, deletions would be in the case of noticing a problem with the cigar when placing in five finger bag, and don't have a replacement.

Looks like some good sticks starting off the pass!

jvel79 said:

Looks like some good sticks starting off the pass!

Thanks

I would like to have said that I tried to pick out some that would appeal to veterans and some that would appeal to some of the newer posters.

Truth is, it's close to one of everything I have below 50 rg. Some of which are singles left from a fiver, so if there's a wrapper tear or problem with a single as I pack up the pass that one won't be in the pass. I did leave out some lower priced things I didn't think would be of interest.

Got email that the original five finger bags I ordered won't be shipped for a while, so ordered from another source that should be here sooner.