• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money Pass - below 50 RG only- Completed.

Actually, since I have seen Jack Daniels impregnated cigars, I was thinking of sending a sponge soaked with George Dickel ( I much prefer Dickel to Jack) in place of a Boveda pack.

I had one out and soaking to send to Grateful Gary, but thought better of it because I figured he would suck all the Dickel out. ;)

personal User said:
Actually, since I have seen Jack Daniels impregnated cigars, I was thinking of sending a sponge soaked with George Dickel ( I much prefer Dickel to Jack) in place of a Boveda pack.

I had one out and soaking to send to Grateful Gary, but thought better of it because I figured he would suck all the Dickel out. ;)

Seems you know a lot about Dickel.

Here, I thought it would be Freebern with that knowledge!

P249_1_specialeditionsouvenirGeorgeDickelSourMashWhiskybottle64.jpg

Alright, here is my attempt.  Let me know;

P: Tatuaje Black CG '13
T: Aston VSG CG

P: Monte Edmundo (SMO MAR12)
T: HDM Epicure No.1

P: Tatuaje Monster Series '13 "Jason"
T: Drew Estats Dirty Rat '13

P: Zino Zclass 654t
T: Opus#4

P: Tatuaje Reg. Reserva
T: My Father LE PC

ilikefishes said:
These look good. I am not sure about #2 as I have limited CC experience.
Thats cool,

my math came out to this:
P: Monte Edmundo (SMO MAR12) ~$9.16
T: HDM Epicure No.1   ~ $8.90

grateful1 said:

Seems you know a lot about Dickel.

Here, I thought it would be Freebern with that knowledge!

P249_1_specialeditionsouvenirGeorgeDickelSourMashWhiskybottle64.jpg

Bwahahahahaha

ilikefishes said:
They look good to me, too

modo22 said:

Thats cool,

my math came out to this:
P: Monte Edmundo (SMO MAR12) ~$9.16
T: HDM Epicure No.1   ~ $8.90

Those look good too, they came up about .50 difference for me. Close enough..

personal User said:
Checking the price a couple of places on the Edmundo I didn't notice that it was a 52 RG, until I checked some more.

there has not been a lot of activity on the CC's.

If no one else has a problem with it, I propose letting the Edmundo stand. It _is_ quite close in price.

ETA - my reasoning is simply that there hasn't been much going on with the CC's and letting the put stand gets more smokes out there in the hands of the players.

However, I am aware that it doesn't meet the original criteria set out. For that reason, if there is any objection this would be a no go.
DANG!  I am very disappointed in MYself for missing the RG rules!  I am sorry!!  I even brought it up earlier and then blanked on it when it was my turn!  I appreciate the offer to let it slide, but I really liked this pass concept for that RG rule.

So I am removing that as well as the
P: Zino Zclass 654t
T: Opus#4

I will be getting home late from work, the box is at my place and I will see what else I can come up with keeping in mind the RG.  Really appreciate the offer though to let it slide, but I am more than happy to get back at it!

Need to check on the Jason as well. Some of those were different for different years, I think.

I edited the previous post so much I wasn't making sense.

Just got back in, Interstate 40 was stopped for over an hour between Knoxville and Asheville, then between Asheville and Greenville Interstate 26 crawled for over an hour, we turned off and went over to 25.

I don't drive as much as I used to and am about blurred.

Take your time, have fun it's all going to sort out.

Pass did arrive last night.  All is well from what I can tell.  I will get P/Ts sorted out soon.

Gary, your PMs are full or I am blocked from sending to you....Are you ready if I ship this Tuesday?

Sorry for the delay, Holiday weekend was good to me!  Just to confirm Humidity pack is good, cigars are in good shape, box is also ready for another round or two.

Had to let the dirty Rat and HDM Epi#1 go as I just could not make any of my under 50RG’s work as a trade.  So here is my second attempt at this one.  Let me know and I can get this shipped out asap!  Thanks,

P: Tatuaje Black CG '13
T: Ashton VSG Illusion

P: Tat. Mini Monster - Mummy
T: My Father LE CG 

P: PLPC (May’13)
T: H Upman Coronas Major’12 

P: Tat. Noella Reserva
T: Cabaiguan Guapos Jr. Maddy 

P: Tatuaje Reg. Reserva
T: Ashton VSG CG

modo22 said:

Is that a My Father Le Bijou 1922 CG?

Brickhouse said:

Is that a My Father Le Bijou 1922 CG?

Oops sorry, no it is the petite corona.  Not the Le Bijou CG. 

Sharp eye Brickhouse!

With that correction, is everything looking good to everyone else?

Everything looks pretty good to me, and there is no other input than Brickhouse's correction on the Petite Corona.

Go ahead and get it off to Grateful Gary.

I will get this off this afternoon.
Thanks for letting me play!