• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money Pass - below 50 RG only- Completed.

fedex 576099789383

and this I what happened:

Take SLRA
Put BGM

Take  P898
Put Lusi

Put
Avo Domaine PC

---------------

Thanks for letting me play!

:thumbs:

Thanks for playing!

Have a great long weekend.

Wish there was a "have a beer smiley."

The pass arrived yesterday.  Have not had the chance to open it yet.  Will inspect it and post my P/Ts this weekend.  

thechenman said:
The pass arrived yesterday.  Have not had the chance to open it yet.  Will inspect it and post my P/Ts this weekend.  
I will be on the road for 11 hours Saturday, family reunion Sunday, my  Mother-in-Law's ashes interment Monday so will be somewhat out of pocket.

Please give input for the chenman as appropriate. I will check in with my phone, and wifi as I am able.

Hope everyone has a great, safe weekend.

Just checking in. Condo we are staying in has excellent connectivity with wifi, so checking the thread should not be an issue.

Trip was only 10 hours since we only stopped once to eat, and my son drives like I used to - which is somewhat agressive. My wife's family is from Ocean City, MD so we are combining a beach trip with the reunion and interment. Probably will be our last trip here, the drive is so long. My mother-in-law was a real sweetie and I miss her. This was supposed to be her last trip to visit their home place but she didn't make it long enough.

On the plus side, all the family is a bunch of sweeties, and it is great to see everybody.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and that Gary (grateful) doesn't get too trashed :)

Just letting everyone know that I have been in touch with the Chenman, he said he is buried with a business conference and would try to get his p/t up quite
soon.

I told him to try to get around to it when he would be able to do so without it being additional stress, and wait until it would be fun doing.

I'm sure that when he signed up for the pass he didn't know it would land on him right at a major business conference.

Guys...sorry about holding up this pass.  Things have just gotten out of hand on my end between work, family and pets (believe it or not) and 3 trips to the ER last week for 3 different family members.  Anyway...I am not going to have time to properly assess P/Ts...I'm sending the pass onto Gary and mailing out the cigar donations for our soldiers.

The DC # is 9505 5000 0825 4168 0003 14

Again everyone...my bad...my apologies.

thechenman said:
Guys...sorry about holding up this pass.  Things have just gotten out of hand on my end between work, family and pets (believe it or not) and 3 trips to the ER last week for 3 different family members.  Anyway...I am not going to have time to properly assess P/Ts...I'm sending the pass onto Gary and mailing out the cigar donations for our soldiers.

Hope your family members and pet family members do well, and everything turns out OK.

No apologies necessary.

Stuff happens, and often seems to pile up at inopportune times. Something that happens to all of us so don't feel badly.

Thanks for collecting the troop donations and mailing them to the troops.

That is a major contribution to the pass and well appreciated.

Thanks for trying to play, hate that it was poor timing

thechenman said:
 mailing out the cigar donations for our soldiers.

that is what this was all about to me!  Thanks for sending these on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thechenman said:

I'm ready Dave, sorry to hear about the rough patch your family is experiencing. Hang in there bro...it can only get better! Is that DC# for the box coming to me or the troops cigars? 

This would be a first for me, two Passes at my house at one time!  :cool: Could be picture worthy...

Received the Pass yesterday in good condition with the humidity pegged at 65%. I'll check the condition of the cigars as I do my P&Ts...which will be sometime over the weekend.

Sorry about the delay guys....for your approval:

[SIZE=14pt](T) Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Lancero ($7.10).…(P) Fuente Signature Maduro…$7.23[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](T) Quesada Kaiser Ludwig ($8.55)….(P)[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Tatuaje Cohete 2013 Tower Cigars Release- $9.00 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](T) CYB Lonsdale Club ($7.52)….(P) Tatuaje Black Petit Lancero (2nd Release)….$7.68[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](T) Drew Estates Dirty Rat '13 ($12.00)….(P) Fuente Unnamed Reserve 2012 ($12.00)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](T) JD Howard Lancero  ($7.67)….(P) La Palina Maduro 50 ($8.46)[/SIZE]

(T) Tatuaje Noella Reserva  ($7.60)…(P) Illusione #2 ($8.28)

[SIZE=14pt]PUT: A Selection of Johnny O's[/SIZE]

No problem, life just seems to come at us from all directions at times.

If no one else has any questions or comments on those puts/takes they look really good to me.

Actually, that La Palina is looking really good to me :)

If there are no questions or comments today on the puts/takes, I say box em up and ship them on.

The sooner you can get them moving the better, am hoping to avoid them sitting in a PO facility over the 4th, and/or holiday and weekend.

I may have screwed up the list. Have a family commitment this afternoon and will go over the thread this evening and see if I made an error there.

ironpeddler said:
Sorry about the delay guys....for your approval:

[SIZE=14pt](T) Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Lancero ($7.10).…(P) Fuente Signature Maduro…$7.23[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](T) Quesada Kaiser Ludwig ($8.55)….(P)[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Tatuaje Cohete 2013 Tower Cigars Release- $9.00 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](T) CYB Lonsdale Club ($7.52)….(P) Tatuaje Black Petit Lancero (2nd Release)….$7.68[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](T) Drew Estates Dirty Rat '13 ($12.00)….(P) Fuente Unnamed Reserve 2012 ($12.00)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](T) JD Howard Lancero  ($7.67)….(P) La Palina Maduro 50 ($8.46)[/SIZE]

(T) Tatuaje Noella Reserva  ($7.60)…(P) Illusione #2 ($8.28)

[SIZE=14pt]PUT: A Selection of Johnny O's[/SIZE]

Can't find the Dirty Rat, so I'll switch it out to:

(T) Illusione Rose Croix ($12.00).....(P) Fuente Unnamed Reserve 2012 ($12.00)

update on the Dirty Rat.

Checked with Modo22 and he remembered seeing it, but didn't take it. Checked his cigars just to be sure, but no dirty rat.

"Lost one cigar to splits, if another got confused or lost that's only two. Actually, I figured there would be more lost than that for one reason or another.

Probably a year or two from now somebody will come across it in their cigars and say "what the fuck is that and how did it get there?"

Shit happens.

Other than confusing Gary's puts/takes, not a problem. And Gary was able to come up with suitable alternative.

Thanks for point it out, Gary. And for coming up with another P/T.