• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money Pass - below 50 RG only- Completed.

CMontoya79 said:
Pirates!!! ;)
Must have been. Sucks because I just wanted this thing to end cleanly. :)

But could have just been a mistake.

As far as I am concerned, if the pass makes it back home from Gary to me it will have ended cleanly.

Shit happens, stuff falls between the cracks and that is what happened here.

The Dirty Rat will turn up at some point in time, and the person that turns up with it will not be able to figure out how it got there.

Without question was a glitch or brain fade. Hey, the older I get the more shit I would swear was the opposite of how it actually was.

One stick lost to damage with splits, another stick lost - hey, I expected more losses than that.

The way I see it, as long as the package this pass created gets to the troops in one piece, it was a success!

In every pass I have been involved in there has always been at least one casualty, no matter how careful you are shipping that many cigars over as many miles as they travel it's bound to happen.

Thanks for allowing me to be part of this pass, it was a fun experience.

Shipment Activity

Date & Time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delivered

GREENVILLE, SC 29607

July 2, 2014 11:00 am

Looks like it made it!

Either that or the pirates have figured out how to hack the tracking system...

The pass is home safe and sound.

Thanks to Gary for the extra puts of Johnny O's, I am really looking forward to trying them.

There will be an addenda to the pass. I suggested to the Chenman that he may wish to to do puts/takes from the final list and I would be glad to do that and we would simply do an exchange via USPS. He was in the pass, he had the postage costs, etc and was a part of the pass and took care of a big part collecting and sending the donations to the troops but was simply overwhelmed with family and work. Do not want to see him as being left out in the cold on this.

So, will post an addenda when we finalize his puts/takes.

Sorry, but he won't be able to take the Palina Maduro 50, I have already ashed it! :) Damn good smoke, thanks Gary!

This pass had some ups and downs, but as far as I am concerned all is well that ends well.

I have learned a good bit about cigar passes, and the cigarpass folks have truly had a good introduction to me.

Thanks to everyone for playing!

personal User said:

Thanks to Gary for the extra puts of Johnny O's, I am really looking forward to trying them....the two perfecto looking ones are from May 2013, the other two are from October 2008.

Sorry, but he won't be able to take the La Palina Maduro 50, I have already ashed it! :) Damn good smoke, thanks Gary!...one of my current favorites.