• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sensorpush bluetooth?

Nate1977

UNIMPEACH CHAD
So I just got the sensorpush gateway and 2 sensors in , just set everything up threw in humi until they stabilize and I can figure them out then I will calibrate.

I set the gateway up and it shows online.

If bluetooth is on on my phone no errors

If i turn my phones bluetooth off when I open the app, I get message that sensorpush needs additional permissions to function properly?

So does bluetooth have to be on all the time?

With the gateway makes it sound like you don't need bluetooth. If I would be in another state I should be able to get data? Unless I am misunderstanding something
Screenshot_20210518-165420_SensorPush.jpgScreenshot_20210518-165426_SensorPush.jpg

With the gateway makes it sound like you don't need bluetooth. If I would be in another state I should be able to get data? Unless I am misunderstanding something
View attachment 42659View attachment 42660
You are correct you can use it from anywhere. I think they are saying on Android you need additional bluetooth permissions. It'll work without it also.. You added it to your wifi right?

You are correct you can use it from anywhere. I think they are saying on Android you need additional bluetooth permissions. It'll work without it also.. You added it to your wifi right?
Yea the gateway is on my wifi , when I turn bluetooth off I get that message. I turned bluetooth off , and closed app , I'll see if readings update in an hour or so.

When your blue tooth is off, can you pull down and it update?