• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sent out my first bomb yesterday!

Ugaman72

Just trying to give back to the community so I bombed a newer newbie than me. Not GREAT EXPENSIVE smokes, but I did add an ISOM as a little gift. Just trying to extend te good will everyone has given me. I have to say that it does feel good.

Way to go and jump right in Chad. :thumbs:

To long standing members who may be concerned reading this. Ugaman72 verified (did not ask me for one) the reputation of the source before passing any possible fakes around here on CP.

Way to go and jump right in Chad. :thumbs:

To long standing members who may be concerned reading this. Ugaman72 verified (did not ask me for one) the reputation of the source before passing any possible fakes around here on CP.

Thanks for the heads up John. I never thought about that. I didn't get into any trouble because I'd already cleared the ISOM's with you, but it wasn't cleared for this reason. Thanks for getting me out of hot water, and thanks for looking over my back. Once again, you've proven to be a great new friend and a great BOTL...
Thank you my friend,
Chad

Sweet, thats a great thig to do for someonhere. Good contribution to the community.

Nice job!
happy088.gif

I'm afraid that the bombs I'd be sending most of you guys would be a step back for you. I'm just 3 months removed from my Swisher Sweets days :D But, a bomb is a bomb, so I'm trying my best to be a good member of the community. I've already done the newbie sampler, made one trade, and sent out a bomb. Next stop..passes in about 3 and a half months :)

To steal a quote from Goodfellas, "Whoa! You broke your cherry!" :D

Congratulations, Chad. Let me know if you ever come down to the Atlanta area. We can meet up for a smoke.

Well done, Chad. It looks like you have a long and fruitful tenure at CP ahead of you :).

Advice to the recipient: acknowledge the gift publicly. This thanks the sender and encourages further bombing, one of the things that makes CP a good place to hang out.

I'm afraid that the bombs I'd be sending most of you guys would be a step back for you. I'm just 3 months removed from my Swisher Sweets days :D But, a bomb is a bomb, so I'm trying my best to be a good member of the community. I've already done the newbie sampler, made one trade, and sent out a bomb. Next stop..passes in about 3 and a half months :)

Wow from the outhouse to the penthouse in 3 months. :cool: Good Job on the bomb. :thumbs:

Way to go Chad..... Putting pressure on us other newbies... But great way to start for you!!! I'll get into the bombs once I learn all the rules and lingo...

Mike

You DO know now that your target will know it's you, right??

Nice job.

Feels good to share the love. Better when in stealth mode though.

Did i give myself away?

Paul