• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

September Atlanta-area Herf

Tenpin

Where: Blue Havana II Cigars, Alpharetta, GA (Directions)
When: Saturday September 22nd 6pm-Midnight

The August herf was a huge success... about 15 BOTLs from 4 different boards were here. We had a live pass that was enjoyed by all and hope to have a pass every month (anyone want to provide the starting lineup for September???). This should get bigger and better every month!
Future Atlanta Herfs:
October 20 (Drew Estate event is Oct 19)
November 17 (JC Newman event is Nov 16)
December 15 (Camacho event is Dec 14)
January 19 (Troya event is Jan 18)
February 16 (Alec Bradley event tentative)
March 22 (Torano event tentative)​
The Atlanta herf is hosted at my B&M. Although I certainly like to make money, do not feel like you have to buy anything during the herf. I am hosting these as a brother, not a retailer.

Hope to see ya'll here!

Jim

Where: Blue Havana II Cigars, Alpharetta, GA (Directions)
When: Saturday September 22nd 6pm-Midnight

The August herf was a huge success... about 15 BOTLs from 4 different boards were here. We had a live pass that was enjoyed by all and hope to have a pass every month (anyone want to provide the starting lineup for September???). This should get bigger and better every month!
Future Atlanta Herfs:
October 20 (Drew Estate event is Oct 19)
November 17 (JC Newman event is Nov 16)
December 15 (Camacho event is Dec 14)
January 19 (Troya event is Jan 18)
February 16 (Alec Bradley event tentative)
March 22 (Torano event tentative)​
The Atlanta herf is hosted at my B&M. Although I certainly like to make money, do not feel like you have to buy anything during the herf. I am hosting these as a brother, not a retailer.

Hope to see ya'll here!

Jim

Herf is this Saturday!
Anyone planning to attend???

I just saw this post. Hate I missed it! As a newbie, it would have been cool to meet up with some other members. How did the herf go?

I just saw this post. Hate I missed it! As a newbie, it would have been cool to meet up with some other members. How did the herf go?

Fairly small crowd. 8 or 10 folks. Watched the Alabama-Georgia game, which was a great game and a nice finish for the Georgia boys.

We'll herf again in October!.

Jim