• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SFG75 speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe Scotty once said "F CP"... fuggin POS jerk. :angry2:

SamClemmons said:
Why are you being a pain in the ass hale? Are you supporting scotty now or just picking a fight with Bill? Here's an idea and I'm just spit ballin' here, how about you don't read Bill's posts or better yet, mind your own business? This is just a suggestion so don't get all bent over and everything.

NA
[snapback]272220[/snapback]​

Hmmm learn to read and you will see that I didn't support Scottie, just don't understand why he is brought up here so much anymore. Isn't he banned? If not he doesn't come here anymore for obvious reasons. And you want to tell me to mind my business, they why the hell are you jumping out at me? Mind yours, as for fighting with Bill, no that wasn't the point. All I did was ask him a question. If your taking it the wrong way tfb. :cool:

gtphale said:
SamClemmons said:
Why are you being a pain in the ass hale? Are you supporting scotty now or just picking a fight with Bill? Here's an idea and I'm just spit ballin' here, how about you don't read Bill's posts or better yet, mind your own business? This is just a suggestion so don't get all bent over and everything.

NA

Hmmm learn to read and you will see that I didn't support Scottie, just don't understand why he is brought up here so much anymore. Isn't he banned? If not he doesn't come here anymore for obvious reasons. And you want to tell me to mind my business, they why the hell are you jumping out at me? Mind yours, as for fighting with Bill, no that wasn't the point. All I did was ask him a question. If your taking it the wrong way tfb. :cool:
[snapback]272274[/snapback]​

...that's gonna leave a mark... :0

hudsonvalley said:
coventrycat86 said:
LetsTalkCigars collapses because it's run by people who have NO IDEA how to run a cigar board (PuroBrat, Scotty, Zac, etc.) so Scotty has no place to go.
[snapback]272183[/snapback]​
That's not how I remember it. LetsTalkCigars was a happy little place until Gamelover2005 showed up. :)
[snapback]272261[/snapback]​
:whistling:

gtphale said:
SamClemmons said:

NA

No you didn't "ask me a question" you made a statement which was wrong by saying this:
just seems that once a month or so you post something about Scotty
I called you on it so to speak and the best you can come up with is ONE thread from three months ago :rolleyes: which proves my point.
Neal's "jumping out at" you for the obvious reason which is that you need to be "jumped out at"

Hold on, I see your "question":
Wouldn't it make more of a statement if you just ingnored him and didn't follow him around?

Uhhhh, NO for reasons I explained in subsequent posts. Any other "questions"? Thanks for your concern, now I have a "question" for you:

Weren't you a "moderator" on the Island or do I have you confused with someone else? Oh and you never did answer my question about this so called "black list" you mentioned, do tell, what exactly is that?

Hell no I wasn't a moderator there. LOL I posted a link to it in an earlier post. As for jumping out there isn't anything I did prior to him getting panties in a bunch that called for it.

LOL just for the hell of it I did a search on post from you that included SFG75 in your post. And came up with three pages. So more then just one post 3 months ago.

I understand (for the most part ) why CC even started this thread..kinda a head up for others who may post on other boards to watch out for this guy...however...it seems to me when CC gets all lathered up...nobody is right but him..just an observation.

gtphale said:
just seems that once a month or so you post something about Scotty. I'm not supporting Scotty or bashing you at all. I have been here long enough to see what has gone on over the last year.

I would think instead of bringing him up it would be more educational to bring up the black list. I believe there is still one member on that list.
[snapback]272189[/snapback]​
Hey bro, to bring up a scumbag here is for educational and entertainment purposes. It educates new members on the board that we deal with scumbags here. Scrotty is made an example here so that others can go see what other sites do about people like him. Second, it is kind of entertaining to read about the stupid shit try to pull.

You got on Bills case for it, which in my opinion was a little out of line. But don't dig yerself a hole.

Emo

Matty_Vegas said:
I understand (for the most part ) why CC even started this thread..kinda a head up for others who may post on other boards to watch out for this guy...however...it seems to me when CC gets all lathered up...nobody is right but him..just an observation.
[snapback]272388[/snapback]​
So calling him out in public about it prior to sending him a PM is the best way to handle it? ???

I'd like to see this thread end before it gets out of hand. Scrotty is an assclown, plain and simple. He was far out of line with how he conducted himself last year, and clearly he is still bitter. I believe CC is only pointing out that Scrot is still active in the online cigar community, and is forwarning newbies about his presence and his past.

emodx said:
Matty_Vegas said:
So calling him out in public about it prior to sending him a PM is the best way to handle it? ???
[snapback]272405[/snapback]​

I completely agree with what you are saying...I guess I am still not used to this whole messageboard thing, and really do not understand some type of sumbliminal pecking order that falls along with it...I guess I should be more active or post more often, as it seems that CC's posts I have seen tend to be inflamatory in nature..Nothing against CC himself at all..after all..someone has to be the bad cop..

Matty_Vegas said:
emodx said:
Matty_Vegas said:

I completely agree with what you are saying...I guess I am still not used to this whole messageboard thing, and really do not understand some type of sumbliminal pecking order that falls along with it...I guess I should be more active or post more often, as it seems that CC's posts I have seen tend to be inflamatory in nature..Nothing against CC himself at all..after all..someone has to be the bad cop..
[snapback]272435[/snapback]​

Not a pecking order. As a supervisor, I go by this saying a lot, "Praise in public, punish in private". There are time to punish in public, but not before you talk in private....

gtphale said:
SamClemmons said:

NA

Learn to read huh? Just because you denied it doesn't mean it isn't so. I doubt your motive and your petulance is legendary. I jumped out at you just like I do with the rest of the jerks that show up here. Don't like it? Too fuggin' bad. "Panties in a bunch" LMAO... sounds like something a spastic little pansy would say... and I would expect nothing less from you.

NA

emodx said:
Matty_Vegas said:
emodx said:
Matty_Vegas said:

Not a pecking order. As a supervisor, I go by this saying a lot, "Praise in public, punish in private". There are time to punish in public, but not before you talk in private....
[snapback]272453[/snapback]​

seems like both sides of this coin could learn from that

Matty_Vegas said:
emodx said:
Matty_Vegas said:
emodx said:
Matty_Vegas said:

[snapback]272526[/snapback]​

I'm confused, Matty - are you trying to impart wisdom, or start some trouble... ???

and I would expect nothing less from you.

NA
[snapback]272460[/snapback]​
[/quote]

expect nothing less from me??? You don't even know me, whats funny is from reading your guys post I would of figured you to be some young 20 yr olds. But find if funny you guys are in your mid to late 40's. Guess wisdom doesn't come with age.

This will be my last post on this topic so do as you will.

stirthepot.gif
+
hissyfit.gif
=
digthathole.gif

ggiese said:
Matty_Vegas said:
emodx said:
Matty_Vegas said:
emodx said:
Matty_Vegas said:

[snapback]272526[/snapback]​

I'm confused, Matty - are you trying to impart wisdom, or start some trouble... ???
[snapback]272560[/snapback]​

Both actually...Some people can be put off by the whole "trial by fire" nature we have here. To an extent there is almost a "only speak when spoke to" mentality...If someone who does not have 5000 posts calls someone on something the individual thinks is wrong..the are instantly ostracised (sp?), which forces them to fire back..and starts flame wars and totally defeats the purpose of CP.

I think conflict is best resolved in private...not out in the open where yokels like me can toss thier proverbial hat into the ring...Sometimes I almost feel bullied, because I do not want to be ostracised (sp?)by Fogs who feel that thier post count means it is there job to police out fine messageboard.

just had to speak my mind
you may fire when ready...

Status
Not open for further replies.