• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shal We play questions?

What was the worst/funniest April Fools Joke played on you?

Oooh! A Lars disguised as an Opus? That's outsides the boundaries of fair play. So not in keeping with the spirit of April Fools.Mack

worst april fools joke was when someone gave me a drink of water and it was pure vodka!

I hope you could tell it was vodka after the first sip. :)

more like after the first gulp!burned its way straight to my gut!

Molson XXX (I only get it twice a year though :()If you had your choice of places to live where would you choose?

dave how r the blues? my fave beer is mine 'ancient ice'
what was the last question? i got one what is the swartzchild raidius?

Favorite place(s) to live would be Paris, France or Tuscany, Italy. Favorite beer is Guiness draft.Question: Should the United States lift the embargo on Cuba? I can't make up MY mind on this issue!

yes lift the embargo its a joke set up a picket around the island and really cut them off or give it up send in some troups make it the united states of cuba 51 state

acualy i think lifting it would lower the price davequestion: what is reily's criteria?

I guess it depends on where you currently purchase them (isoms). If you purchase through Canada or UK then you are probably right, but there are lots of people that would want to smoke Cuban cigars if they were more readily available, thus increasing demand. In business if demand goes up and production can't increase then prices too will rise. question: Why does Mel keep asking questions that I have no clue what they are relating too? Take it easy on me man! lol