• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shal We play questions?

the redhead, just because :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Come on guys.......Not a fair answer yet... Key is your reasoning.....

Emo... you were NOT infected...
JLew...Just because is NOT a reason... working towards your thinking here! * grins*

Is it too hard a choice?

The redhead wilderness guide of course.

First, she is a Wilderness Guide, she knows how to survive. Second, she's a REDHEAD, and I love redheads.

Actually PB...he really never mentioned if any of them were female...hmmmmmmm....maybe the "Hula Dancer" is the best choice...don't know of any men that do that...LOL :D

Q:If you keep trying to prove Murphy's Law, will something keep going wrong?

PB! great reasoning... that was what I was looking for...

Beast I DID mention this was for the guys...( I WAS kind of assuming normal ones.........who would expect women to be the subjects unless a woman who is free to presume the subjects to be men... ( though never seen a male hula dancer even after 5 years in Hawaii)

A: If you try to prove Murphy's law, which states: if anything can go wrong it will......... you will be unsuccessful because nothing you try to make go wrong will.......hence everything will go right!

Q: You are given a choice of 5 very pretty Cuban Montecristo #2......or a box of 25 of the NON cuban variety...both will cost the same... which will you select... and why?