• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shameless plug of my new website!

ShadMan

Shiner Bock Whore
Reaction score
Hey Everyone - I've started a "General Interest" website called The Completely Colorado Message Board (CCMB) for the Rocky Mountain region. It will be geared toward those who enjoy outdoor activities mainly, including fishing, hunting, skiing, sightseeing, cigar smoking (Hey, it's an outdoor activity if your wife is like mine! :p ), etc. However, all topics (within reason) and members are welcome!

Also, there are some great pictures of the region in the Photo Forum if you are interested in taking a look. I am trying to build my member base, being a new site and all, so I thought this would be a great place to start my spamming! :cool:

Here's the website, and you can click on Forums at the top left to get to the Forum list.

http://www.completelycolorado.com/

Sweet site :thumbs:

BTW do you happen to have a fullsize picture of your avatar? :p

Cool. My wife and I just moved back to MN after living in Castle Rock for the last 4 years. And the climbing gym I managed just opened a new facility in Centenial as well, close to the airport.

I sure do miss that view of the foothills!

ShadMan said:
Sounds rough! And here I am, sitting at work fantasizing about your signature! :D
[snapback]253703[/snapback]​

And I'm stilling hurting my eyes with your Avatar lol