• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shark and others sighting in Central NJ

mcoupe

For those looking for some Anejo's I just got back from my local b&m in Metuchen NJ and they had 1 open box each of the sharks and 48's. They also had some others.

Sharks $10 each limit of 5 but there was only about 8 left
48's $9 each limit of 5 with about 12 left
LFD Lancero Oscuro Natural handful of those left at $7.50 each
Also selling a couple of boxes only of hemmi maduros - classic I think.

Not bad prices so I picked up some of each for myself.

That is a pretty good price on the Sharks compared to what I paid in NYC.

very good prices.
The local B&M here is charging $15 for sharks. :angry:

Thanks mcoupe :thumbs:

Oh, and I'm buying these because "I" like them, just in case anybody was wondering ;) .

:sign:

:cool:

For those looking for some Anejo's I just got back from my local b&m in Metuchen NJ and they had 1 open box each of the sharks and 48's. They also had some others.

Sharks $10 each limit of 5 but there was only about 8 left
48's $9 each limit of 5 with about 12 left
LFD Lancero Oscuro Natural handful of those left at $7.50 each
Also selling a couple of boxes only of hemmi maduros - classic I think.

Not bad prices so I picked up some of each for myself.

Those anejo prices are excellent.

That is a pretty good price on the Sharks compared to what I paid in NYC.

Tell me about it, I went into my B&M, got some sharks, and then came back the next day and the price went up!!!. I was glad I got what I could at the time. The increase wasn't huge, but a few dollars per stick can add up. Opus X is a bit over double MSRP here as well.

I checked around and found out the place down the street was charging twice as much :0

Yeah,just grabbed a handful from Smoker's Haven here in Keansburg.
5 anejo sharks
2 OWR corojo
2 ESG's
2 new size VSG's,the fat one...forgot name

SH Matawan is supposed to carry OpusX now too.

For north Jersey folk...head to Enrico's Hide-a-way in wycoff for all year round Opus and anejo most of the year.Also great prices but a 2 gar limit on opus.

My local B&M just got some in yesterday. Two boxes of sharks ($12.95), one box of #48 ($12.95) and one box of #50 ($10.00). No limit, I bought the full box of Sharks and a few of the 48's and 50's.

They also had an open box of Between the Lines $18.95 each. Based on what I could find the MSRP is $13.00, I bought two. I'm debating on going back and picking up a few more. Florida doesn't have a tax on cigars so the price is the price.

How rare are the BTL's and how often do they come out?

SH Matawan is supposed to carry OpusX now too.

For north Jersey folk...head to Enrico's Hide-a-way in wycoff for all year round Opus and anejo most of the year.Also great prices but a 2 gar limit on opus.

YES! I'll have to check with my buddy at SH! :rolleyes:
I went to Enrico's for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Heard about it from this board. Nice find! :thumbs:

How are the prices at Enrico's? It's not that far a drive for me so I've been thinking about going there for some time now. If the prices are "right" I'll drive there on Monday.

Cool! If it's within a buck or 2 of MSRP, it'll be well worth the drive!

I've been dying to try a Shark after reading so much about them here on the forum's anyways!So if they have any in stock I'll be coming home with a handful for Christmas! :)

If any of you local guys wanna hook up maybe on Monday and burn one,let me know!

Heading up to bobalouie's house later,should be driveing up to Enrico's too.Maybe Ridgewood's Tobacco Shop.

the only cigar store in Tallahassee had Sharks, Anejo 48's, and 3 sizes of opus x, i got the max qtys (3 each), prices very close to MSRP :cool:

also, today i got in a box of Monte #2 (not Dominican) and Cuaba Exclusivos :D

Enjoying a Monte and a eagle rare 17 as i type :D

it's definitely a great day :love:

I see that Enrico is closed on Monday, so I'll head over on Tuesday.

Noce score on those M#2. I have yet to have a real one! I got 5 5r's online and they all ended up being fakes and the lone box that I bought from a reliable vendor were plugged beyond belief! Ever since then I've given up on them,guess I'm not meant to smoke one. Luckily I have other cigars that I REALLY enjoy,so I don't feel that bad! :laugh: