• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sharks vs Penguins NHL Stanley Cup Finals

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Who wants the Pens?
I've got the Sharks, of course.

Premium 5er minimum $75 value.

First response gets in.

Gonna be a good series!

It's on. cookie_1978.

This will be great to watch, can't wait til puck drop on Monday!

Let's go shaaaarks!

:)

Hmm...

So does that mean whichever team I want to win will lose according to my God-like powers of always being wrong?

This is so much power to wield... who do I want to lose.... hmmm.... well there's C who destroyed me with his Denver pick over and over during Football season, and there's Rob, who just decimated me twice with his Penguins....

Who to choose, who to choose...

Sharks sharks sharks... Is that the chant of death?!?!

I'm doing this for pure shits and giggles, but the Pens have me, but having always feared falling overboard, da sharks have my respect. There is only one God given fact here, someone is going to win.

Pens played a good game, sharks just lost it. Game 2 and beyond will be great!

I preface this by saying yes I am a Pens fan. And yes there were a couple missed calls on the pens as well. But that game 2 might very well be all in all the worst officiating I have ever seen in an NHL game. Not sure where the refs were tonight.

Not sure I agree. It is the Stanley Cup finals - the refs don't want to decide it. Unless it is a high stick (they missed a couple tonight) or a puck out of play, the refs are going to let play go on. I like that - let the boys play.

Great game by the way - At least 6 post shots. Game could have gone either way - Glad it went the Pens way.

Can't wait for Saturday.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two, one goal games. This likely will still go 7, but San Jose is going to have to defend home ice snd steal one in Pittsburg.

Not sure I agree. It is the Stanley Cup finals - the refs don't want to decide it. Unless it is a high stick (they missed a couple tonight) or a puck out of play, the refs are going to let play go on. I like that - let the boys play.

Great game by the way - At least 6 post shots. Game could have gone either way - Glad it went the Pens way.

Can't wait for Saturday.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree if it's just the non calls on all the interference and stick holding, but when you start swallowing the whistle on sucker punches and cross checks, you risk losing control of the game.

Did you call the Sharks?? If so thanks I guess!!:p

Sharks will not go down quietly! This series will continue to be close. All 1 goal games.

Pens look like they are in a awfully good position on the way back to Pittsburgh.

Sharks look tired. Don't have the same level of fitness they did vs. the Blues.

Ironically, Kessel looks like a strong Conn Smythe candidate.