• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sharp lookin 300 ct desktop

Les Nessman

So I was looking for a desktop humi for a friend. I came across the 300 ct humi at cigarbid. My buddy really liked the look so I put a bid on it. Well he lost the bid so I started to search for another option.

Low and behold I found what appears to be the exact or almost the exact same humi on Ebay for 2/3 of the price & free shipping.

The Ebay one HERE

The cigars int'l one HERE

Sharp lookin large desktop for 66 bones. Not a bad deal.

PS. I'm in no way connected to the fellow on ebay, just thought this looked like a good price & passing it along.

"...portions of our humidor interior are made of cedar wood."

Be careful when/if buying boxes from there. Check out CheapHumidors, it's where I got my 300 ct.

That one on the bay has next to no cedar on the interior. If I am remembering right, even the trays aren't cedar.

So I was looking for a desktop humi for a friend. I came across the 300 ct humi at cigarbid. My buddy really liked the look so I put a bid on it. Well he lost the bid so I started to search for another option.

Low and behold I found what appears to be the exact or almost the exact same humi on Ebay for 2/3 of the price & free shipping.

The Ebay one HERE

Sharp lookin large desktop for 66 bones. Not a bad deal.

PS. I'm in no way connected to the fellow on ebay, just thought this looked like a good price & passing it along.

That one on the bay has next to no cedar on the interior. If I am remembering right, even the trays aren't cedar.

In order to provide savings for our customers and get the same value, portions of our humidor interior are made of cedar wood. Once the humidor is closed everything inside is sealed. The cedar smell will remain in the box giving positive effect on the flavor of your cigars. Therefore there is no need to make the inside of the humidor completely of cedar. If you research cigar humidors, there is no 100% cedar humidor. All manufacturers use the same method to make their humidors.

I like the generalization they make that all manufacturers do the same thing. I'd avoid it. I do agree that is a sharp looking humi though.

Well, for those on a budget, it seems like a winner to me. Heck, as red indicated, you can pick up some cedar sheets or tear apart some boxes if you really wanted more cedar. With beads, I don't think it would really matter.

Dude, at least check out the link Greg (Klingantz) posted really, really good for the money. That eBay one doesn't sit right with me.

x2 on cheaphumidors. They have quality products at good prices. I've bought 2 cabinets and a desktop from them, and was extremely pleased with each of them.

If you do decide to purchase the from ebay, you can get 8% cashback from bing.com, which is Microsoft's new search engine. Just go to the website, and search for something like cheap PS3. You should get a link that says get up to 8% cashback. Just click through there, and search for whatever you want to buy. However, only Buy it Nows work, so make sure that's what it is. You'll also have to create an account through bing.com.

Thanks, Will have to give that a shot. I saw bing had taken it over several plus days ago.
Should help Nes with his budget too.

I bought this one from CI and have had it for a few months now and haven't had any problems. I don't use the humidifiers that came with it though. I bought a digital hygrometer and beads and the humidity level stays around 65-67. Only problem is I already need a bigger humidor.