• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

She has arrived

She is a darling......

I have posted this before but, it is worth tyoing again

When the baby sleep, everyone sleeps, the dishes will still be there when she wakes up.

From my heart, congratz!

When my little girl finds out how wrapped around her 3 year old fingers I really am, I am in deep trouble.

Tim

Congrats bro!

Best of all for you and Addison and mom!

Congrads Cody! Being a Dad of girls is Awesome, i have 3 (had to get a male Lab to add some more testosterone in the house), and it can get absolutely nutso here at times, but i wouldn't trade it for anything!

Smoke a DCA :)

Dude... I'm so sorry I missed this thread. Congrats!! She's beautiful. I hope mom, her and you are all doing well.

How did that Padron smoke? Or did I miss that thread, too?? ???

---John Holmes...

Thanks guys, life around here has so busy. I have not had time to enjoy a smoke, it has been 2 weeks. We just came home to Plano this weekend so I hope I will have the chance to enjoy a cigar. I found this really nice cigar shop in Plano (Two Brothers Cigar Shop), so I think that is where I will be retreating to as soon as possible. Every day starts to get better, but the first week I did not sleep.

Well I said I would post a pic, so here she is at 5 weeks.

DSC_4507.jpg

:love: :love:

Congratulations to you and your family on the beautiful new addition.

Many congrats to you and your family....Daughters are great. I know mine is.