• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sheesh, figures!

CRQuarto

Brrraaaiiinnnsss.....
Why is every time the new year begins, I start it off getting sick? I want a damn cigar and glass of wine, not a sore throat! Back to gargling salt water. :(

Maybe I'll enjoy a quarter bowl of the Christmas Cookie Jon gave me...just enough to satisfy....bah.

Anyone else catching a bug?

Why is every time the new year begins, I start it off getting sick? I want a damn cigar and glass of wine, not a sore throat! Back to gargling salt water. :(

Maybe I'll enjoy a quarter bowl of the Christmas Cookie Jon gave me...just enough to satisfy....bah.

Anyone else catching a bug?

We've been sick during the holidays every dadblame year for the past two or three years now. Jessica came down with some really nasty stomach flu Friday, Dec 17 and was throwing up from around 11:30 a.m. until around 10 p.m. that night, finally passed out from sheer exhaustion poor thing. But, then woke up around 2 a.m. throwing up more. The wife came down with it a coule days later, and then I got it a couple days after that. Mine lasted all the way until Christmas morning. Now Jessica has caught a really bad cold, has been really sick for two days and had to take her to the doctor yesterday. And of course the wife and I both are now getting the symptoms. Never fails...every year.

This is one of the reasons why children are highly over rated. Fuggin' disease vectors. Since the kids left, the wife and I never get sick.

Doc.

I picked up a cold from one of several sick relatives. Luckily I kicked most of it before last night, so I did imbibe a little bit. Get better Charles!

On my way home from the party last night my throat got stuffy and by the time I got home I could barely stand I was so sick- I just woke up 7:30 pm- almost 16 hours of sleep feel a little better!

Hah! Serves you right!

JK bud, hope you get better. :D

This is one of the reasons why children are highly over rated. Fuggin' disease vectors. Since the kids left, the wife and I never get sick.

Doc.

Amen!

My boys and wife all got sick around the same time. They just got over it, and I thought I was in the clear. I wake up this morning with a sore throat and sinus pressure.

I also seem to get sick every year about this time.

The wife and I are both sick. Happy new year!

I got sick the week before Thanksgiving. Spent that whole week dying in.my bed in Mexico.
came home and went to the doc cause I never am sick more than three days.

They diagnosed bronchitis. Well after it turned into pneumonia after another twoo weeks I thought to myself holy shit I'm spending the entire holiday season sick.
Sucked sucked sucked. I'm just now feeling better. I have never been so sick for so long, ever.

I did however manage to keep my cheery disposition

I just got sick on Saturday, it's been getting worse but I think it's almost time to start getting better. I hope.

I got sick the week before Thanksgiving. Spent that whole week dying in.my bed in Mexico.

They diagnosed bronchitis. Well after it turned into pneumonia after another twoo weeks I thought to myself holy shit I'm spending the entire holiday season sick.
Sucked sucked sucked. I'm just now feeling better. I have never been so sick for so long, ever.

My second round with the bronchitis in three weeks. It sucks bad.

Pneumonia is no joke... Glad you're doing alright....you could have perished!!!!!!

I've had it for almost 2 weeks now. Just when you start feeling better it comes back. The tiredness is the worst part at this point.